Forum Bugs Part 2

Still working through forum bugs, but the other thread has gotten too large and I've been working on so many things I'm unsure what is still occurring and what is not.

Please continue here with anything you see as of 7/12.

Also, if you are any good with HTML and can identify the cause of the problem, please post that as well because frankly the last time I wrote a webpage I did it in notepad.

in one of the tribes forums, the default "veiw topics fromt he last" is set to one day i think.
you have to select from a drop down menu the amount of time you want before threads disappear.
new theme doesn't have the drop menu

-->

Is the end of an html inline comment.....when (if you see it) look through the source to see where the <!-- (opening) should have been, or more likely, where the previous --> is located.

It was an Amadeus thread btw.

Using projectTriton Liquid under both FF3 and IE

Normal:
good.JPG

Making the window smaller:
squished.JPG

I don't know if this is because I'm not a contributor or not, but none of the liquid styles work for me. They'll work until I leave TW and come back, then I have to reset them(I just quit using it but I miss liquid).

Edit: Using Firefox 2.0.0.15

The box around Sircle's post above seems to get fucked up if I scroll down so it's hidden and then up again in Firefox (3).

* Patched together a hideous page for google site search, should be linked for non-contributors on navbar?
TribalWar Forums - Search Powered by Google

* Added tags to worksafe and tribalwar templates

* Cannot correct the display issue with the bottom navbar, this template is wider than the first and it fucks up somewhere under 1024 pixels wide.

Now working on restoring ads for visitors so we can pay the bills.

* Fixed some display issues for guests.

* Corrected a few template issues including the comment one noted above.

Back