Fucking Shit! Al Muktar's A Girl!

lol
dude
apoth
:lol:
dude...

anyway
DISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I havent talked to you for fucking AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're looking at like
over a YEAR!
omg whats up man?

Apotheosis said:
Are you speaking in third person here?
Also, your tone changed quite a bit from the last post you made;

What's up with that?

After viewing ThrillKillKulT's pics of you and your subsequent admission that that is indeed you in the pictures, I must say that I am thoroughly confused.
You are a girl but you look like that? Are you a transsexual? I don't mean to sound offensive, sorry if I do.

You may be female, but if you look like that, I must retract my request for the pics you offered (again, no offense).

:huh:

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

Vampire said:
:huh:

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

omg why are you being such a meanie? I retracted my request for her pics, but if you really find her that attractive, I'll retract my retraction! Sheesh! Sorry to have spoiled your fun!

Go suck someone else's blood, Mr. Vampire! :(

Al'Muktar said:
you didnt use E rico
you ran away and hid in this room :lol:

:heart: yer prolly at the better end of the deal ;)

What's E Rico? Is that like E Coli?

Also, Al'Muktar, Vampire would like to see your naked pics, so I retract my retraction from earlier like a raptor with retractable claws.

good lord no I don't want to see him naked, I'm just wondering how you can possibly be this ignorant.

were you, by any chance, thrown as a child?

Apotheosis said:
What's E Rico? Is that like E Coli?

Also, Al'Muktar, Vampire would like to see your naked pics, so I retract my retraction from earlier like a raptor with retractable claws.

E as in Ecstacy

and yeah rico
who the FUCK are these people :(

yous
who are ya??
WHO THE FUCK
ARE YA???

Vampire said:
good lord no I don't want to see him naked, I'm just wondering how you can possibly be this ignorant.

were you, by any chance, thrown as a child?

Oh come on Vampire, don't make me retract my retraction for the retraction. This is just getting too tedious. Okay well I have a solution. Al'Muktar, why don't you just post linked pics of yourself naked, and then people who want to see you naked (possibly Vampire, but he's being quite schizo) have that option, and people who don't want to see you can just skip over your link.

Also, Vampire, unbeknownst to yourself, *you* are actually the one being supremely ignorant.

Al'Muktar said:
E as in Ecstacy

and yeah rico
who the FUCK are these people :(

yous
who are ya??
WHO THE FUCK
ARE YA???

§ I am the Apotheosis § and I am serving as a mediator between yourself and Vampire, so that Vampire may one day be able to see your naked pics.

Apotheosis said:
Oh come on Vampire, don't make me retract my retraction for the retraction. This is just getting too tedious. Okay well I have a solution. Al'Muktar, why don't you just post linked pics of yourself naked, and then people who want to see you naked (possibly Vampire, but he's being quite schizo) have that option, and people who don't want to see you can just skip over your link.

Also, Vampire, unbeknownst to yourself, *you* are actually the one being supremely ignorant.

you do realize he's just 'pulling a Sift', right? :huh:

So now we got Apotheosis obsessed with a bisexual transexual terrorist, welcome to Tribalwar.com

Vampire said:
you do realize he's just 'pulling a Sift', right? :huh:

So now we got Apotheosis obsessed with a bisexual transexual terrorist, welcome to Tribalwar.com

Vampire, I may be a dirty foreigner, but please stop insulting my intelligence, I know a genuine transsexual when I see one. It's really mean, really, it is.

Also, Apotheosis does not associate with terrorists. Terrorism is bad.

Al'Muktar, I noticed you (or your female friend) have (has) a deep scar on the left side of your (her) face. My dad is a doctor and might know about some medicine that might help make it heal better. Just leave me a note if you're interested, cause that scar really is quite noticable.

Back