College Football 2017-2018

even after wading thru all the ndnation shit etc

the best option seems to be les miles (lol), chryst, mullen(out) or gamble on another up and comer like fleck/harsin etc

les miles would be a significant upgrade from brian kelly imo

him chewing on turf and winning games 12-9 in double ot on a double reverse pass when only a fg is needed is something to be yearned 4 at this point

This Tennessee coaching search is fascinating. Apparently their AD went rogue last night and flew to california to interview Mike Leach. He was ordered back to Knoxville this morning and fired. This is a power struggle between former coach Phat Phil (who wants the AD seat for himself) and mega-booster Jimmy Haslam (now fired AD John Currie's puppet master). Round one obviously goes to Fulmer. Stay tuned.

At first i was loving this shit, but now...i just kinda feel bad for Tennessee.

But then i remember one of their fans pissed on Tebow's statue at The Swamp.

God is punishing Tennessee for pissing on his sons statue.

also, lol

HCz8dVn.png

the herm thing confuses me, hes on nfl live right now

of all the places he could go, why some average party school lol

I thought this season might've been a fluke, but now I'm thinking maybe Jimbo was just practicing for future 6-6 seasons.

CFB-related Twitter has been incredibly insane this week. Got me through a very slow week of work. Unreal.

Taggart, if he can bring that staff, would be a huge hit. I'm hearing he was offered 1.5m more than Oregon's counteroffer, with incentives that could take it up to 8.

Back