Rick and Morty season 3

I knew it wasn't a robot, but it's sad they're reducing Rick to an augmented human, and not the smartest entity alive.

I knew it wasn't a robot, but it's sad they're reducing Rick to an augmented human, and not the smartest entity alive.

Dude they gave him a dumb injection. He got dumb. He didn't somehow get robotified He got a case of retardation in injection form.

He has cybernetic implants and shit and that was shown in the super hero spoof episode.

Now we find out his friggin arm can transform...although he only had a lil suction cup doo-hikey thingamajig

Either way, the Rick in The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy doesn't seem to be the regular Rick we've been following. No green slobber.

I guess he did have the Sanchez ski shoes, but that was just shoes. Now he's full gadget inspector retard? :stab:

His skin-shield didn't get activated when he got stabbed in the stomach.

Its probably just a thing so they can explain away anything they want when they want to artificially punch up the tension / drama.

If this surprises you in this day n age I dunno duder.

You also have to remember this is the body of a different Rick, for all we know Normal Rick didn't roll with any augmentations until he body swapped with the current body.

4jmgqa.jpg

Back