[Debate]Why do YOU hate Jews?

New Account

Veteran XX
I posted this in a different thread but it went by un-noticed. The past few weeks I have been noticing much hate towards Jews on these forums (which is wierd cuz usually it only happens around their holidays).

I want to find out why. I dont want to see the stupid stereotype stuff like "They have gold!!" or "Their noses are so big they take all the air!" I want to find out a real reason why so many people have issues against Jews. Also I don't wanna see any of the super nazi viedos that Absent and Xcursion post like the Nazis all moved to Antartica and crap like that because thats complete garbage.

I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first. I know A LOT of stereotypes (mostly from TW) but I also know that they are not always true. I am just curious to see some real reasons.

If you don't have any real reasons this thread will hopefuly prove it and you will be known as a racist for absolutly no reason (troll).

hahah. night shift taking over.

i want thier jew gold. they keep it around their necks. be careful tho, they always have a false gold one too

they are stingy assholes

and let money come between relationships

also they smell like shit

all of them smell like absolute shit omg

I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first.

Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't if you "don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc."?

Last edited:
I posted this in a different thread but it went by un-noticed. The past few weeks I have been noticing much hate towards Jews on these forums (which is wierd cuz usually it only happens around their holidays).

I want to find out why. I dont want to see the stupid stereotype stuff like "They have gold!!" or "Their noses are so big they take all the air!" I want to find out a real reason why so many people have issues against Jews. Also I don't wanna see any of the super nazi viedos that Absent and Xcursion post like the Nazis all moved to Antartica and crap like that because thats complete garbage.

I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first. I know A LOT of stereotypes (mostly from TW) but I also know that they are not always true. I am just curious to see some real reasons.

If you don't have any real reasons this thread will hopefuly prove it and you will be known as a racist for absolutly no reason (troll).
Not a "jew supporter"?
:lol:

I love hanging with Jews. They are the total fun. I also can't determine why many people hate the Jews (I just dropped a hard J there didn't I?).

Many Jews I am acquainted with are extremely whiny and obnoxious. It's possible that the obnoxious ppl are the only ones who let their Jewness be known.

One of my uncles is a Jew, but only when he gains some benefit from it or when it's convenient.

Persecution complex I would have to say is the main reason people have. It's always, "The Holocaust", it's the Jews Godwin's Law. No one could have possibly been more persecuted then us! It's the whole they making themselves separate from everyone else and people take that to be snobby etc. Israel doesn't help the situation in fact makes it far worse. Imagine if the Catholics were handed their own country, the Mormons etc.

Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't if you "don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc."?

How does defining one's race equate to hating another race? So if a black guy acknowledges that he is black and not white, he automatically hates white people?

When did my question become a statement?

it doesn't take a genious to know that you were trying to imply something with the question. Otherwise, you wouldve simply just asked "Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't?"

Last edited:
I don't hate them, but I will say this - in general, they can be pretty combative and hard to get along with. Given their history both recent and ancient, I suppose they may have just cause to be this way. :shrug:

Back