[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

but wait... I thought we were juat taking him oUt oF CoNtExT?!?!

anyone making that dumbass argument can now stfu

lmao

don't u still buy into Russain meddling and bots?

while spewing CCP propaganda in almost real time

we can't make shit like this up

and apparently don't even have to

I think he needs to completely cancel the daily briefings...not just him, the whole thing. Issue a statement at 1700 daily. close the WH completely to the press.

Or at least not take questions.

It’s 100% clear everyone in the room is looking for got ya questions and only there to create click bait libtard headlines.

Either way I would be fine with.

lmao what was the gotcha question, he literally stared at the screen showing light/heat/disinfectant worked and started asking dumb ass questions.

he didn't even get a real gotcha getter like "what do you read"

he asked his own gotcha questions

Last edited:
i mean what you want me to say cael?

trump isn't that smart

he has like a 3rd grade reading and speaking ability

and you guys giving him questions you spent all day on trying to Sarah Palin "GOTCHA" him

I mean if Joe Biden wasn't a literal mumbling diaper riddled dementia patient who can't even hit soft ball questions or a setup rehearsed tee-ball line this would be a better election year for you guys

but he can't and it isn't going to be.

you guys learned nothing from 2016

trump doesn't have to be good he just can't be biggest piece of shit in room

trump doesn't have to know what he is saying he just has to remember more of his idiotic words than the person he is running against

think of this like outrunning a bear or bull

i mean you ever seen a joe biden gaffes compilation?

they don't even want him to be on camera anymore. I actually forgot he was running.

we all sarcasm now

can't take anything going on seriously anymore

EWF0PG_U4AAl2Sw

why is everyone telling me the chinese run the media now though ?

groove made this same bad joke earlier (he had to by torah law)

i mean why is Youtube and Facebook legit telling people if they don't follow the WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) their posts will be removed/censored and accounts banned

Facebook Deleting Coronavirus Posts, Leading To Charges Of Censorship

Coronavirus protests test Facebooks free speech pledges - POLITICO

who owns Youtube and Facebook?

Is it the Chinese? I mean that might be a good guess since they sure act that way right now.

You can't tell where one person is selling us to the highest bidder and who is trying to be our biggest buyer. Debt slavery often works that way.

Last edited:
Yeah the same WHO who said covid couldn't transfer person to person (In JAN 2020) and that flight shutdowns were excessive and unneeded into FEB/MARCH of this year

EUFPZuWVAAIOZ1_

"LiStEn To ThE EgSpErTs" Rho screamed into the night

yeah that same WHO who apparently works for China also

funny how this works

but your politicians also work for them and you celebrate them buying their shit still (no matter how cheap, shoddy, or fraudulent) so maybe you aren't smart enough to figure out where the buyer and seller of this bullshit is either.

:shrug:

Last edited:
why is everyone telling me the chinese run the media now though ?

Jews Run and own it, but they're already eyeing the next ship to jump to after they sink the ship known as America... I mean they're used to having to find a new home every few years due to their fuckery pissing off everyone else...

Exact same reason Israel buys American military tech then fucking turns it over China, they're buttering up to their next host and have no real allegiance to anyone else.

entire liberal left coast refuses to open, will not allow anyone they don't call essential to go back to work, or even have a job............while saying that if Trump doesn't give them more Trump bucks they will have to file bankruptcy (like Illinois is already facing right now).

they are holding their people ransom at this point

are already saying they will go all 2020 if they have to or even longer (like Canada)

After Holding Up Small Business Relief Funds, Democrats Go Full Throttle On Bailing Out Blue States | Zero Hedge

they want a 25k heroes fund for all union workers paid by Trump and/or else they entertain offers China is offering for our nation

Pelosi and Schumer are united on most of their core demands, which also include more health-sector funding and a “Heroes Fund” for federal payments of as much as $25,000 to health workers, grocery store employees and other essential workers.

and on and on the deals and ransoms go

proxy-image

Chief Campaign Contributors to Kate Brown do Business in China. The Oregon Conservative

what a coincidence I would say...........the anti Russia crowd also happens to be most likely people on China's payroll themselves

CalPERS is Heavily Invested in Chinese Companies - California Globe

funny how that works

DNC = CHINA at this point
GOP = Israel first at this point

pick your new owner folks

Last edited:
Jews Run and own it, but they're already eyeing the next ship to jump to after they sink the ship known as America... I mean they're used to having to find a new home every few years due to their fuckery pissing off everyone else...

Exact same reason Israel buys American military tech then fucking turns it over China, they're buttering up to their next host and have no real allegiance to anyone else.

bingo

and now the Hunter Biden (working for Chinese corps) vs. Jared Kushner (fighting for Israel) argument has never been more apparent.

It perfectly defines the GOP vs. DNC right now for me anyways.

The highest bidder is of no concern to me really.......the fact I am being sold without getting anything back but serfdom and slavery does.

China Is A Sore Spot In Israel-U.S. Relations : NPR

Israel is giving China the keys to its largest port – and the U.S. Navy may abandon Israel - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

U.S. Concerned About Chinese Investments in Israel - The Atlantic

at the end of the day neither care about us and never have

and the same can be said for our politicians who are actively selling them access to us at our expense/detriment

Last edited:
Back