[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Nothing beats a flight of F16s launching at full burn, echoing off the mountains.

Except maybe a flight of F4s doing the same. RIP F4 Phantom.

Lived outside of Lahr, W.Germany growing up. F4 Phantoms frequently scrambled and broke the sound barrier over the neighborhood from the nearby airbase.

Sounded like.... victory. Window vibrating liberty.

Our Governor: Stay inside.
Our People: Or what?

LdCsJqa.jpg

Although had the high privilege of being born and raised in the South I have lived around these Yankees for years. They are generally a good people who are tough as nails. Pissing them off is not the best of ideas. You Cali cucks wanna cry while your elected officials ass fuck you raw dog that's on you. Your state belongs to you, the People. Stop being pussies and claim what is rightfully yours. Or whine. Your choice.

Last edited:

Yeah what the fuck is this fake news you have up there.

World Health Org Omits Pro-CCP, s Own Coronavirus Timeline

World Health Org Omits Pro-CCP, ‘Human to Human Transmission’ Lie from It’s Own Coronavirus Timeline

In January 14th, the WHO is known to have parroted the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) line that there was “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission” of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

But the entity’s own “timeline” of the event leaves said error out. Instead, the WHO skips right from January 10th, when they issued an “advisory” on the coronavirus, to Jan 22nd, when members of the Emergency Committee said the event did not constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

That Washington Post article is treasonous pushing a fake January 9th date, and CCP knew much sooner than then.

Last edited:
if only the who had said it we might have had more time to waste

I'll take this bait and say...
you know I'm sure President Donald Trump knew exactly when things started to go haywire before most any dates here mentioned. As I've said before, there's a balance between economics and virus time and the President has walked that line great. I'm sure if Nancy was able to get into his head and find the real date he knew things, then she could exploit that just like you...

Last edited:
I'll take this bait and say...
you know I'm sure President Donald Trump knew exactly when things started to go haywire before most any dates here mentioned. As I've said before, there's a balance between economics and virus time and the President has walked that line great. I'm sure if Nancy was able to get into his head and find the real date he knew things, that she could exploit that just like you...

yeah the balance is the less u do earlier the longer the quarantine because you have to scramble to catch up

i wouldn't exactly say the balance is good but we've only spent a few trillion so far so small potatoes for a conservative govt

Back