[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

do you think 18-29 y/os can survive well on below 14 /hr?
sounds like these 18-29 y/os should be looking for a job that's not meant for high school kids.

and if they dont have more skills than a high school student, maybe they should try two jobs until they can come to the conclusion that they really should develop skills that benefit society instead of asking for a handout because they are too stupid and/or lazy.
Min wage jobs serve as a learning lesson for young people to work hard to obtain real jobs.

They aren't meant to career jobs to provide for a family of 5.
^absolutely this

Last edited:
sounds like these 18-29 y/os should be looking for a job that's not meant for high school kids.

and if they dont have more skills than a high school student, maybe they should try two jobs until they can come to the conclusion that they really should develop skills that benefit society instead of asking for a handout because they are too stupid and/or lazy. ^absolutely this

there aren't even enough jobs for kids with college degrees

there aren't even enough jobs for kids with college degrees

Correction: there are enough jobs for kids with college degrees but our govt allows companies to import third world camel jockies with lower quality training than a associates degree after the company "can't" find anyone "qualified" when they listed a masters degree worth of experience requirements to work for a 13.00 an hour entry level position.

Correction: there are enough jobs for kids with college degrees but our govt allows companies to import third world camel jockies with lower quality training than a associates degree after the company "can't" find anyone "qualified" when they listed a masters degree worth of experience requirements to work for a 13.00 an hour entry level position.

translation: they terk errr jerrrbs !!!!

cool glad we all agree on wage increases for field workers

can we agree on ending corporate farm welfare too while we're at it?

Not until you say
'I am a nationalist, President Trump's border wall projects the Right image, and I will use the words illegal alien when speaking about people who enter our country illegally'.

Not until you say
'I am a nationalist, President Trump's border wall projects the Right image, and I will use the words illegal alien when speaking about people who enter our country illegally'.

i love america, i believe in securing our borders, and i believe undocumented is a more succinct descriptor

I can remember bussing tables at texas roadhouse when i was 16 years old. I was making like $5.25 an hour and vividly remember telling myself i would never do this for a living and the work sucked balls.

Min wage jobs serve as a learning lesson for young people to work hard to obtain real jobs.

They aren't meant to career jobs to provide for a family of 5.

And the pay should never have been meant to support 10 illegal aliens living in a 1 bedroom apartment, and then for dims to cry about the low pay and neocons to cry about the lack of available labor at such low pay.

whos the guy that dolan fired, who he just hired? are we back on the TV show? that, and the courts ruling that wisconsin has to go ahead with the primaries... whew

hope you kept them sharp boys

Before I was 16 every summer my parents would send us off to the local farms to pick strawberries, cucumbers, blueberries, etc. They paid us $1.20 a flat for strawberries, same for 5 gallon buckets for cucumbers and blueberries. The best was blueberries, since you didn't have to crawl on your hands and knees. Do you know how long it takes to pick a flat of strawberries? At the end of the day we'd make less than $10 bucks. And we never got to spend that money, it went to buy school clothes. Not because we were poor, but because my dad had to do it when he was a kid, and he wanted to teach me the value of a dollar. Not exactly the life lesson I took from that.

Back