[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you been watching tucker?

lol, we all know you havent

You're probably cheering this on.

Fuck those American's that lost their jobs!

of coarse cael's cheering it on, xi/xir's a filthy goddamned chink whose life goal is to intentionally harm american society as often and as grievously as possible

y do u think vanster's such a fan of his calculus?

tbf 2 cael, i dare u 2 go out shopping and come home not agreeing w/ the chinese philosophy of "all americans are trashy motherfuckers who need to die a painful death"

Saw on the local news. Each test takes 2 hours to process (South Florida lab). There's a staff of 3 people processing them. They have to heat the vial to 133 for a while to kill the virus, then they put it in a machine that takes 2 hours to do an analysis. That's why it's hard to get tested. The 5 minute version may be out there, but it's not being used by the county yet.

At least the USA is worrying about USA first instead of other countries. Today 2 cruise ships came into port (Fort Lauderdale). Everyone is being treated, but the people who are not from the USA will be sent home.

AvXvhor.jpg

MwuOuq5.jpg

That's brutal - is it authentic?

If it is - Trump used an interesting word. It's not a typo from a spelling standpoint so spell checker wouldn't have complained. "Alterative" is used at the bottom and I think it should be "Alternatively, please contact..."

He is both an effective and rough-edged communicator.

lol

how can life long politicians follow up a trump

republicans can't toss out scumbags like pence, cruz, bush and their ilk post trump

and democrats even have less of an answer for 2020, 24 must be a play it by ear situation

love him or hate him, trump changed the absolute game of high level american politics

That's brutal - is it authentic?

If it is - Trump used an interesting word. It's not a typo from a spelling standpoint so spell checker wouldn't have complained. "Alterative" is used at the bottom and I think it should be "Alternatively, please contact..."

He is both an effective and rough-edged communicator.

I'm not cnn. Of course it is authentic.

Letter from President Donald J. Trump to Senator Charles E. Schumer | The White House

Alterative was the intended use. Look at the definition.
Alterative dictionary definition | alterative defined

POTUS enjoys fucking with those sons of bitches. Best part is. He does it for free.

Yes free. He has donated EVERY SINGLE PAYCHECK he has earned as President. Not 1. Not 2, but ALL of them.

Nice articles you used btw.

Soros = The Atlantic
Jeff Bezos = Washington Post

Yet your types wonder why you lose?

Last edited:
he shuld donate them to the secret service fund for inflated hotel rents lmao. after his term we will see trump university: how to donate your salary for tax writeoff of businesses maga

Back