[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

5xqp.jpg

Or as I like to call it.. just another day posting on TW while taking a break, SuperTrap style

and you have to admit.. that was funny. The news and then the use of a slur to playfully chide my TW friend

but don't bad.. you aren't the only one coming around to Trumps way

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: ‘Of Course America Is Great’: | HuffPost

"...Calling the president “vindictive, petty and small,” Cuomo said “Make America Great Again” reflects Trump’s desire to return America to a time of greater intolerance and inequality....“Everything he does is repugnant to our values,” he said."

Can we get a list of 'repugnant' things President Donald Trump has done? Because all I hear from cuomo/left is how horrible President Trump is but no specifics...as far as I can tell President Trump bases his personal decisions on a person's intelligence.

well none of the open boarders shit the left likes is ever going to fly with me... I want my immigrants hand picked; meaning are they bringing wealth in or taking? is factored into entry.
beside that LITTLEDISAGREEMENT
what else has President Donald Trump done?

if you like you can tell me WHY? it's bad bad bad to do careful business/politics with russia... do any of you old tribers/old techies not think all nations are testing the water when it comes to 'cyber' spying/fucking around? and that's all your fuss? or what?
LIST THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH THE PRESIDENT

Last edited:
"...“Everything he does is repugnant to our values,” he said."

Can we get a list of 'repugnant' things President Donald Trump has done? Because all I hear from cuomo/left is how horrible President Trump is but no specifics...

well none of the open boarders shit the left likes is ever going to fly with me... I want my immigrants hand picked; meaning are they bringing wealth in or taking?

beside that LITTLEDISAGREEMENT
what else has President Donald Trump done?

if you like you can tell me WHY? it's bad bad bad to do careful business/politics with russia... do any of you old tribers/old techies think think all nations are testing the water when it comes to 'cyber' spying/fucking around? and that's all your fuss? or what?
LIST THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH THE PRESIDENT

How can they admit Trump is actually not doing too bad when they can't admit he won the election?

They haven't overcome that mental hurdle yet. Hillary was guaranteed to win.. it was her turn.. how could Trump win if it isn't rigged somehow.. they can't find out how.. but they are positive he cheated in someway.

That is a tough one for the already mentally challenged dem/left/faggots

what if I just set up on the property next door and wait til you come out and pop your head off? What then, big nuts?

Neighbors don't like rednecks either. My advice is you best stay in Texas and work on your secession movement, which so far, has been wildly successful. I'll remind you that the Mexicans kicked your ass. Twice.

Mexicans... like Native Americans.. are not kicking anyone's ass these days :lol:.

Once, a long time ago.. but now? Nope

well except their girlfriends.. they kick the shit out them all the time

sciencenumbers&stuff
"...American Indian women residing on Indian reservations suffer domestic violence
and physical assault at rates far exceeding women of other ethnicities and
The Facts on Violence Against American Indian/Alaskan Native Women
locations.1
A 2004 Department of Justice report estimates these assault rates to be
as much as 50% higher than the next most victimized demographic.2..."
https://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/userfiles/file/Violence%20Against%20AI%20AN%20Women%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf

Mexicans... like Native Americans.. are not kicking anyone's ass these days :lol:.

Once, a long time ago.. but now? Nope

well except their girlfriends.. they kick the shit out them all the time

secret
one of the (many huge) reasons my sexy mexican wife went out with this gringo is because
she was tired of the overblown machismo in mexican men

(i'm glad i've had enough soy to make her happy)

Last edited:
That word didn't get to you did it Vanster? I know words kick your ass so just in case. I wanted you to know I celebrate words.. the more powerful the better. I named my boat CUNT

boat_-_Copy.jpg

yeah.. it got to him

I would say the only problem with the death of this shithole is that it won't be announced in advance. There will just be a day when everybody shows up and gets a 404 error.

It would be a lot more fun to have a week of "goodbye racists" parades.

Back