[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's true

'Morning Joe' Guest Claims Some Republicans Would Tell Pollsters That Trump Has Power to Kill Their Parents

A guest on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Thursday raised some eyebrows when he said that some of President Donald Trump’s supporters are so loyal to him that if asked, they would agree he had the authority to kill their family members.

“You used the example, the bad example, of what would be the core that would say it was OK for Donald Trump to dissolve media institutions? Because media institutions are super unpopular, I would like a pollster to ask this question,” MSNBC contributor and national affairs analyst John Heilemann said.

“How many people in the Republican Party think it would be OK for Donald Trump to dissolve their own grandparents?” Heilemann said on the panel.

“I’m virtually certain that if it was a Donald Trump-related question, you’d get like 10 percent that would be like ‘Donald Trump has the power to do whatever he wants–including kill my parents,” Heilemann said.

They are losing it.. :rofl: Completely unhinged

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us' | Fox News

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor who was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field.

My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punished us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton ‘s & @BarackObama ‘s failures. You put your politics before us. John O. Brennan on Twitter:
— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) August 16, 2018

Paronto helped write the book "13 Hours," later turned into a feature film, about the Benghazi attack. He has said he and his team lost their security clearances for speaking out.

Security operators involved previously had to sign non-disclosure agreements, though Brennan told lawmakers in 2014 that this was not a specific effort to prevent them from speaking to Congress.

Paronto continued his attack against Brennan on Twitter Thursday night, firing a round of accusations against the former CIA director.

..Or caught lying to congress OR caught spying on Pres. candidates OR caught using their positions to influence US elections OR caught fabricating stories about attacks on US personnel in Libya OR providing weapons to ISIS backed militias in Syria ..should I go on @JohnBrennan ? Rep. Jim Jordan on Twitter:
— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) August 17, 2018

But O’Neill reserved a Twitter burn for former Obama foreign policy adviser Ben Rhodes, who touted the ex-CIA director’s involvement in the killing of the 9/11 mastermind in 2011.

John Brennan was the point person for the Obama White House on the operation that killed Osama bin Laden. He knows a lot more about defending our nation than someone who uses security clearances to punish his political adversaries.
— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) August 15, 2018

O’Neill responded:

Actually, @brhodes , 23 conservatives went after UBL. No offense, in case you were wondering. Ben Rhodes on Twitter:
— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 15, 2018

Except it's a protest against the blatant disregard of Arkansas' decision to not keep church and state separate, which is actually the part of the 1st amendment this pertains to.

The part you don't get is by putting the ten commandments up, in a America that is supposed to have separation of church and state, and freedom of religion.. they practically dared them to put up a statue of satan...

Go read the fucking article you posted

The part you don't get is by putting the ten commandments up, in a America that is supposed to have separation of church and state, and freedom of religion.. they practically dared them to put up a statue of satan...

Go read the fucking article you posted

:lol:

No fucking shit.

If You (phrito) have been paying attention.. the catholic church is 1 big child fuck fest with mountains of coverup. The mormons are insisting you don't call them mormons anymore.. instead refer to them in title, latter day saints, or refer to them as THE Church. You have muslims running for office and the continued issue with christians.

Defining and highlighting separation of church and state while maintaining freedom of religion is about as MAGA as it can get..

I doubt you meant that on purpose.

That is to say that was not your intention when posting that article in this thread with that phrase

Last edited:
speaking of blackpeople

he seems afraid of getting shot by that cop really badly.

he dindu nuffin.

u54k7dh4qng11.jpg

Back