[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

which word did you not understand?

well i don't prescribe to the WSJ so i haven't read the full article. since it focuses on the economics of 1700s industries, it would be simple to raise serious questions about any point raised by the author.

fuck i have to find a way to make money of some of you. the opposite of chapo trap house - sanger's prenatal care center

well i don't prescribe to the WSJ so i haven't read the full article. since it focuses on the economics of 1700s industries, it would be simple to raise serious questions about any point raised by the author.

fuck i have to find a way to make money of some of you. the opposite of chapo trap house - sanger's prenatal care center

lol prescribe

cool

i make alot of money being a DNC strategist

it would blow your mind how many backroom deals are made with all the corps the base hates

haha

You need your hand held?

Tariffs in United States history - Wikipedia

image.jpg

i read some peace by pat buchanan that was similarly titled. "from the 1869 - 1900, GDP quadrupled under tariff".

yes it was all tariff and not the gold rush

i read some peace by pat buchanan that was similarly titled. "from the 1869 - 1900, GDP quadrupled under tariff".

yes it was all tariff and not the gold rush

you heard it here first, folks

our country was built on the gold rush

thanks clu :bigthumb:

cool

i make alot of money being a DNC strategist

it would blow your mind how many backroom deals are made with all the corps the base hates

haha

not really - a lot of it is pretty well known. you might provide me with a few surprises but it would buttress my opinions and not detract from them

let me get this straight - most of the fed income was funded from tariffs on foreign goods purchased by the US. i assume these foreign goods were *worth* the extra expense, due to either being unavailable from american businesses, or because the foreign goods were worth the extra expense and justifiable based on the market needs of american business.

anyways......

this is the same MSM you decry as being part of the establishment big business deep state correct?

This is the same media that is full of shit. Yes

ok then - in case you missed it - from the wikapedia link you posted above:

Between 1816 and the end of the Second World War, the U.S. had one of the highest average tariff rates on manufacturing imports in the world. Given that the country enjoyed an exceptionally high degree of "natural" protection due to high transportation costs at least until the 1870s, we can say that the U.S. industries were literally the most protected in the world until 1945

ok then - in case you missed it - from the wikapedia link you posted above:

Between 1816 and the end of the Second World War, the U.S. had one of the highest average tariff rates on manufacturing imports in the world. Given that the country enjoyed an exceptionally high degree of "natural" protection due to high transportation costs at least until the 1870s, we can say that the U.S. industries were literally the most protected in the world until 1945

lol must've been written by an sjw cuck, because U.S. industries were LITERALLY

Back