[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Paris slides backwards and starts pissing in the streets again

:rofl:

gettyimages-1016170282.jpg

http-_o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_5bb5d14a361e60b0639706659bac74e9_206590844_RTS1X6NJ.jpeg

Painted bright red, eco-friendly open-air urinals cause uproar in Paris | FOX59

lmao I do not. someone gave me some +rep and said look at her twitter, and I did right after, and posted about it to make you all reeee :rofl:

Do not forget the amount of time you spent on Photoshop making my eyes more squinty and putting a flame and chicken under my bottom.

You have spent a great deal of time on Lisa and me.

Do not forget the amount of time you spent on Photoshop making my eyes more squinty and putting a flame and chicken under my bottom.

You have spent a great deal of time on Lisa and me.

and it was all worth it

drove you absolutely stark raving mad

ggs

I don't know about that.

I know she thinks you're a redneck dolt, and there isn't much e-knighting for her that will change her opinion. Of you.

I think the best is when havax says "lol" or "rofl." The super best is when he goes to emojis. It's like a "how mad I am" scale. You can tell how mad he is by it. I don't think Havax has ever posted without being mad as hell and saying he's laughing.

The "post a pic of you" thread, in which he is the second most poster (Thevul is king). It says a lot, doesn't it? Thread title "post a pic of you" and he's the second most responder? He likes looking at us. Havax. Likes to look.

Back