[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I hate wealth inequality but Soros, Koch bros, Buffet, Gates, and Tom Steyer say I should be doing this

I hate wealth inequality but my news company, owned by like 1 of 6 mega corps, tells me that this is what is best for me

I mean I don't want to say that people are this stupid

but they really are........they are dumber than cattle

I hate wealth inequality but Soros, Koch bros, Buffet, Gates, and Tom Steyer say I should be doing this

Tele I hate to break it to you but your personal hero is a billionaire who lived in a literal golden tower with his name on it.

Obama wasn't a tool of the russian government, for starters

QFWByQs.png

Tele I hate to break it to you but your personal hero is a billionaire who lived in a literal golden tower with his name on it.

and all the other ones hate him

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

what do you get out of that

161020220442-donald-trump-al-smith-dinner-super-169.jpg

i can read faces can you?

you watch this and tell me he is 100% NY elitist and didn't piss in their punch bowl?

Why is the president being a traitor relevant? Hm idk

it wasn't relevant when obama was in office, or when hillary was running for the office. :shrug:

but yeah, all that evidence you have that trump is a traitor will definitely bring him down.

yes trump should take a page out of the lincoln playbook and start jailing the media.

the part that bothers triple about the lincoln comparison is the statues

not the part where Lincoln killed 100's of thousands of his fellow citizens in a Civil War

keep that in mind for what it is worth

and why he sees it this way imo

Back