[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you make a good point :cool: although tbh I was meaning in terms of being successful and happy, as opposed to a bitter, permanently triggered keyboard warrior ;o

any other basement dwelling virgins want to chime in while we're at it? This is your thread, after all...

:rofl:

itt: salty, easily triggered losers accusing others of being bitter basement dwellers

"hey lets go into that thread to rile them up because they are angry (even though we lost)"

retardation at its finest ahahahahaha love it

You can be successful and happy while still recognizing the world crumbling around you.

hell yeah dude I put my myself pretty firmly in this camp myself

while still questioning the happiness/mental health of several people who are prominent posters itt :D

I need to find happiness with the world crumbling around me.

welcome to my sjw pussy white faggot I know nothing about the real world because i'm a huge piece of shit know nothing list.
fCDXhlR.gif

leave the harmless atlanteans alone come at me bro

Last edited:
I need to find happiness with the world crumbling around me.

leave the harmless atlanteans alone come at me bro

Definitely stay angry and jealous at those more successful than you. That's step 1 to happiness and success.

Definitely stay angry and jealous at those more successful than you. That's step 1 to happiness and success.
More successful because they inherited? and used those riches speculating on land? lol captains of entrepreneurship etc. Jealous of those guys? :ugh: Few could do what I've done, that is built something from nothing.

They drive up the price of everything so that they can buy a Maserati. Fuk em.

We need to unjewify the land. 101% tax rate on "excessive" incomes is a start. :)

Last edited:
you make a good point :cool: although tbh I was meaning in terms of being successful and happy, as opposed to a bitter, permanently triggered keyboard warrior ;o

any other basement dwelling virgins want to chime in while we're at it? This is your thread, after all...

Of course you're fucking successful asshole. You're fucking a white male! Reeeeeeeeee

More successful because they inherited? and used those riches speculating on land? lol captains of entrepreneurship etc. Jealous of those guys? :ugh: Few could do what I've done, that is built something from nothing.

They drive up the price of everything so that they can buy a Maserati. Fuk em.

We need to unjewify the land. 101% tax rate on "excessive" incomes is a start. :)
what do u consider excessive?

also itt:

alleged entrepreneurs hate a small % of others for inheriting wealth and wont pass his success along to his own family

:rofl: ahahahahahahaha I fucking love this bullshit

Reeeeee

Where is your Twitter screen cap today or 4chan conspiracy repost from t_d

Or more cries about voter fraud :lol:

So salty so sad

Back