[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It’s definitely sadder to spend an inordinate amount of time on a 15 year old video game forum complaining about image macros which may or may not be true than it is to post 1 liners about how big of losers u are for complaining for 8 years under Obama and your story hasn’t changed despite your team having the ultimate power and majority in every level of government

what is worse is crying about it imo

gtfo

simple

it is like crying that forums for games you don't like to play exists

but maybe "there should be a law" about that

no wonder NN so triggering

you think the internet is your own item you own

you control........:rofl:

It’s definitely sadder to spend an inordinate amount of time on a 15 year old video game forum complaining about image macros which may or may not be true than it is to post 1 liners about how big of losers u are for complaining for 8 years under Obama and your story hasn’t changed despite your team having the ultimate power and majority in every level of government

my team?

lol. you are ignorant. i hate establishment republicans and democrats. all of them. they are NOT my team. stfu about things u know nothing about.

find out that despite republican control

a majority of republicans still don't work for the american people or american first policy objective

if this isn't more of a call for more government and bigger government i don't know what is...........

my team?

lol. you are ignorant. i hate establishment republicans and democrats. all of them. they are NOT my team. stfu about things u know nothing about.

ztir at least says something

sure is better than cael and blackpeople

but with that said everything ztir says is as insanely absurd as absent lately

i mean crying about cops and soldiers while wanting a nazi/commie cuck ultra state

it is like they are their own cancer for the cure

god damn, what a worthless poster blackpeople is.

i do agree, ztir at least tries to post content and refute posts with his own brand of thinking.

granted when you get ztir cornered that corbyn and sanders are more "his team"

than "mccain and romney" are my team

he hides like a snowflake from the heat

but blackpeople really is like dutch level pathetic

more so considering he isn't a bartender for a living

you could remove all blackpeople posts from tw from it's beginning, and nothing of value would be lost. :shrug:

Back