i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

I was in 129.

It depends who gives me the tickets though.

If I got with my buddy steve his tickets are in 216.

www.headpiece.com gave us tickets in 117 before.

My friend ken has them in 300 something, and these from my moms work were in 129.

Last edited:
Here's a story for you Frags.

When I was in the Marines and doing a Mediterranean float(six months at sea) some buddies and I went to a whore house and got laid.

Spoiler

I didn't see you either.

How the FUCK did you miss him?

[zing]

anyways...

I like good TW stories but I never really have any good ones to tell. I lead a good life, i'm happy and shit, lots of good friends and good times but nothing really worth....you know...telling you all that would come off as interesting.

I guess i'm just kind of average and boring :shrug:

what city? was it in tel aviv? was the whorehouse on allenby? were the chicks mostly israeli or were they eastern euros?

telling a story is all about the details not just the skeleton of it.

what city? was it in tel aviv? was the whorehouse on allenby? were the chicks mostly israeli or were they eastern euros?

telling a story is all about the details not just the skeleton of it.

Haifa.

And I know there were Russian chicks there but I'm pretty sure mine was kosher. :D

yea i don't really have relatives in haifa so i'm rarely there when i go to israel. its a really nice city though, kind of like the jew version of san francisco with the hills and diverse population. israel has some stunners though no doubt. was everything covered? did you bust on her face? how much was it?

yea i don't really have relatives in haifa so i'm rarely there when i go to israel. its a really nice city though, kind of like the jew version of san francisco with the hills and diverse population. israel has some stunners though no doubt. was everything covered? did you bust on her face? how much was it?

I think it was like $40. And no I didn't bust on her face I used a condom man. The place was kind of back alley and we were thinking maybe we would pass but when we got inside it was really nice.

tictac i think you'd like me if we hung out i'll pm you if i ever head to toronto. it's on my list i'll get there eventually.

seriously nobody else posts anything good why should i.

introducing fraggle the shitposter! :ctrlk:

enjoy.

Don't be a quitter. :(

If I ever did anything interesting even in the slightest I would agree to share it for everyone's entertainment.

kura i just bought a pair of boots for my trip to costa rica. i haven't worn boots in 10 years. is there an easy way to get them on or what.

kura i just bought a pair of boots for my trip to costa rica. i haven't worn boots in 10 years. is there an easy way to get them on or what.
They should go on easily if they fit properly.

You will probably want to wear them a lot in the weeks before you go if you will be walking in them. Unless you don't mind intense foot pain from walking in boots that haven't been broken in.

When are we meeting up, bro?

i guess i just need to practice putting them on... i'm wearing them for a few hours a day to try to break them in. i'm not going to be doing any serious hiking but i'm gonna do the atv tour in the rainforest and possibly the volcano tour too.

http://www.atvtourscostarica.com/

i was guessing i needed boots for that. i'll hang out whenever you call me to set something up. :phone:

I wonder if fucking a real Jewish girl (an Israeli Jew or an orthodox Jew rather than a non-practicing American Jew) would feel weird. Not physically, obviously, but just sort of akward.

No matter how nice Jewish people are to non-Jews there is always just this feeling that they are keeping themselves apart from those who aren't pure. You get the same vibe from Mormons for example.

That must be how it feels to be a minority - no matter what people say or do you always feel a little bit excluded or isolated. :shrug:

Back