*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagy said:
omg they are taking their chatroom ball and going home too!

tantrum.jpg
I just checked and #5150 looks normal?

Not to take sides here, but things were always more interesting with the Rayn man around, nice to see you back :)

AdreNaLiNe said:
I haven't seen Brontez post in FOREVER.

Dude, WoW has completely owned me for like 3 months now, you'd think I would have learned from EQ, fucking MMORPG's o_O

Somebody just fucking make Triebs 1 with better graphics so we can be happy already.

Im not sure I want to share a signature with fraggle's tranny admission. Do I have a say in it? =P

AdreNaLiNe said:
You are very, very mistaken, Dru. I can't put it to you in any other way. TW has been evolving to this extent for so long that the people who created this monster 2-3 years ago are now becomming vets, and thus why it gives you the impression of "support." Imagine how many people played T1, registered, and posted 5 years ago. How many vet 5s do you see here?

There is a reason for that. I'm certainly not speaking on behalf of them. I'm sure some of the reasons are family, or work keeps them too busy.

To be more specific, how many vet5s are in this thread supporting the wannabe hybrid flamers that are the recent influx into TW?

The point being that there are still quite a few Vet 5s who still come here, regardless what TW has evolved into.

DruMAX said:
:lol: no one on my old T1 team OR T2 team post here...Most on my team thought this place was a shithole from the very beginning and wanted nothing to do with the egos, racists, and abrasive trolls that posted here...I think Crazyleg is one of the few that has ever posted here Neckhole as well but I dont see him around a lot...I was in the DTM with Logroller who still comes around, warangel....some of the .end peeps...

Ah, I see how it is Dru. :)

as much as i appreciate the servers that 5150 provided, i have to agree that publicly asking to have your account removed is a lame ploy for attention.

Plenty of people have a distaste for TW, or at least occasionally do- but most people use the 'restraint' option and just dont open their browsers and point them to TW. I know, its hard to do.

I know that when the flames of TW start to annoy me, i close the window. I dont make a thread about it, i don't insult all of TW and Rayn, i dont ask to have my account deleted, i dont throw my PC out the window or cancel my internet and move to somewhere that's never heard of the 'internet'... I just go about my business.

NoFiX said:
Rayn, could you please accidently delete DruMax and Dwarfvaders accounts? Thanks.
I think if anything, he would "accidentally" delete the community's biggest piece of shit first.

That being, you.

So one time.... many moons ago...

A new mappack was in beta and later that night there was to be a shoutcasted pickup with the new maps on a 5150 server. It took hours to d/l this damn thing because everyone and their mother wanted to try it out.

So I finally got the pack and installed it and started to look around the maps to see how they should be played in preperation for the nights events. I was between teams at the time and thus was tagless. When the pickup started I jumped in and grabbed a spot and started practicing a bit. Then, just before the pickup started I see 2 people kicked from the server and then me. All 3 of us had no tags....we we're kicked just because we had no tags and weren't deemed worthy to play in the pickup. I tried to pm people in their irc channel but got no responses....Finally after trying for 10 minutes I got in again and was immediately kicked again.

So I accessed about 15 T1s I had at my disposal and DOS'ed the pickup to the point that they had to move servers (to an SES server I believe) and then I joined there and played the rest of the evening.

:p

Two 5150 drama threads in as many days - funny shit =).

Durak why is Vodalus elitist? I've never thought of him that way.

Krobar what was your T2 name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back