Old
102 - 04-16-2010, 11:47
this is getting better and better

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 04-16-2010, 11:47
No please... Don't.

Also take arsin, pollysnatch, precise, precise2 and any other persona's you have with you

-Bane
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 04-16-2010, 11:47
remind me again of how ur going to prove you're not precise? don't get me wrong, obi's "proof" is far from conclusive (despite what the public circlejerk would lead one to believe). So what's ur game plan

ed - holy **** that was it? That was ur awesome plan? jesus 2 browsers, 2 laptops, hell even an ssh into another computer could do that. wtf. I give up because only a retard would seriously.. god my brain hurts.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
105 - 04-16-2010, 11:47
obi's proof is pretty ****ing conclusive

Pelleas
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 04-16-2010, 11:48
The best way to prove that your different would be for each of you to take a picture of yourself with a sign saying "i love obibun" with the thread in the background

it would take any idiot about a day to figure out how to use proxies and post from different accounts

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 04-16-2010, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
obibun why are you raging over arsin so much
might be to do with arsin doing that whole 'i'm going to e-mail your university professors' thing

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 04-16-2010, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bane View Post
remind me again of how ur going to prove you're not precise? don't get me wrong, obi's "proof" is far from conclusive (despite what the public circlejerk would lead one to believe). So what's ur game plan
Uh are you chronically retarded or have you just missed the undeniable proof of the matter that has been posted, re-posted, fact checked and explained in triplicate across the span of two threads?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
109 - 04-16-2010, 11:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
The best part is I bet arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON thinks that was some sort of master plan

Like he's got two browser windows opened on proxies and sitting there thinking, THIS'LL FOOL THEM, JUST YOU WATCH

account 1 - Just to prove to you "idiots" how wrong you are, in order to prove I am a completely different person, I am going to state that the other person is going to post momentarily, just to show you that we are different people.

*switches browser windows, giggling maniacally*

account 2 - see?
Sanity check please.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 04-16-2010, 11:51
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is even better drunk

-Bane
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 04-16-2010, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Uh are you chronically retarded or have you just missed the undeniable proof of the matter
The only thing undeniable is that arsin used pictures of Precise to represent himself. Precise2's return could have been explained through Dio's bbm msg to his phone. It was a plausible alibi. But jesus wtf. I can't even comprehend the stupidity that just occurred.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 04-16-2010, 11:51
is this guy for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bane View Post
The only thing undeniable is that arsin used pictures of Precise to represent himself. Precise2's return could have been explained through Dio's bbm msg to his phone. It was a plausible alibi. But jesus wtf. I can't even comprehend the stupidity that just occurred.
arsin not only used pictures of precise "to represent himself", he also subsequently took offence when people made fun of those pictures to the point where he had a mental breakdown and got banned

would somebody posting pictures of somebody else really have a mental breakdown when that other person is made fun of?

also why did Precise2 create an account three years ago, never log into it and never post.. and in 3 full years fail to realize that a prominent forum retard was using his picture, to the point where it become a running gag and an emoticon? Give it up dude.

not to mention the other 15325235 facts that prove they are the same person.

Last edited by Obibun; 04-16-2010 at 11:54..
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 04-16-2010, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
obi's proof is pretty ****ing conclusive
Like his proof in this thread: [Official] I call for the immediate ban of Kurayami, in violation of TW Rules. by Obibun - TribalWar Forums

Also, it's pretty funny how he's doing all this **** after what happened to him before.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
114 - 04-16-2010, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise2 View Post
I'm leaving now, I'll be back in about an hour or so.
Don't bother. Ob's on such a nerd rage trip he won't be convinced.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 04-16-2010, 11:53
rofl

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 04-16-2010, 11:53
obibun is 1000x the poster that justin lawrence could ever hope to be, under any screenname or alias he chooses

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 04-16-2010, 11:57
The simplest and most damning fact, aside from all the obvious evidence that anybody could figure out with about three seconds of serious thought, is this:

1- arsin gets called out
2- Justin Lawrence's facebook profile is posted
3- Justin Lawrence's facebook profile is removed from the search

TEN TO TWENTY MINUTES GO BY

4- arsin aka Justin Lawrence is contacted by bbm
5- this is twenty minutes after the Facebook profile has been removed, by the way
6- Precise2 suddenly appears "after being contacted by bbm"

think about it

how could "Precise2" remove his own Facebook profile from search before he was ever contacted or appeared on the scene? in arsin's own explanation, nearly half an hour before Justin Lawrence aka Precise2 had any idea of what was happening, he removed his own Facebook profile?

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
118 - 04-16-2010, 11:58
why do you talk to your girlfriend through TW PMs?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 04-16-2010, 11:59
during this time, arsin stops posting altogether while precise posts

when hes finally called out on this fact, arsin begins pming his own smurf account like this is somehow proof he's not himself

i mean

seriously?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 04-16-2010, 12:02
I hope arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence realizes that the longer he continues with this tremendously stupid charade, the more he gathers the attention of everyone from Tribalwar, who now know his personal information, thus increasing the chance for tomfoolery.

If he had just given up straight after he'd been found out, everyone probably would've forgotten by now. He's literally destroying himself with his own delusional efforts.

Page 6 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son