i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

how in my drunk fury last night did i miss this thread

naptown is only reason 2 still read this forum d00d is a content machine

and naptown didnt even make the original thread i gave the pic to flyersfan to make it lol

164335_100577393352477_6999618_n.jpg

totally hot.

Dec192.gif

Le Fou

ICFire, when I was young my parents gave me some advice:

"If you get bullied, turn the other cheek, eventually they'll get bored and piss off."

Years later they amended this with:

"The internet is an unholy place." And they showed me the picture of the child with Down's Syndrome with the text about arguing on the internet.

That didn't actually happen, but it would have if they'd loved me. I'm telling you in case you get to try again with a new child. Parenting 101.

Na, jokes, my parents love me heaps and certainly wouldn't involve me in eDrama.

A lot in this post is implied.

Homosexual thread... 02-11-2013 07:44 AM ICFire poor little moran, I learned it in the military and it makes far more sense, no wonder you think it is a bad idea. On the topic of homosexuals and the military, why don't you get with the times? Don't ask don't tell is one of Obama's signature initiatives and YOU have to deal with it. I find it so funny when ignorant idiots like you refuse something because Europe did it first. Next time put your own opinion out there and accept the facts. Moran.

He is referring to when I was 18 and had a job at subway lol. His only punch line for the last 6 years

what about:

This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK

Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.

Homosexual thread... 02-11-2013 07:44 AM ICFire poor little moran, I learned it in the military and it makes far more sense, no wonder you think it is a bad idea. On the topic of homosexuals and the military, why don't you get with the times? Don't ask don't tell is one of Obama's signature initiatives and YOU have to deal with it. I find it so funny when ignorant idiots like you refuse something because Europe did it first. Next time put your own opinion out there and accept the facts. Moran.

moran? lol

Back