why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

is jer really calling a $100 bet a real risk?

jer, i sent you your money. use your magical powers on the $100 i did send.

and if you read the original thread, where does it say anything about me accepting a ban?

You stole my idea didnt you fragz, cause I said you were going to do exactly that in your thread :)

lol I'll be the first to admit I spew and post before I proof read because Im lazy and could honestly give a fuck less as long as my point is made for TW

I've always been like that since OGLs board

but the point is always infantile and insipid

You stole my idea didnt you fragz, cause I said you were going to do exactly that in your thread :)
what'd you say i was going to do? i paid everyone who followed my EASY TO READ directions in the payment thread. jerry did not. jerry pmed me his paypal address demanding payment as soon as obama won. he got what he deserved.

:huh:

what'd you say i was going to do? i paid everyone who followed my EASY TO READ directions in the payment thread. jerry did not. jerry pmed me his paypal address demanding payment as soon as obama won. he got what he deserved.

he pmed you as soon as obama won which was 5 days before you posted your payment thread

owned

I read your instructions and called you out on your future course of action as the primary reason of never betting against you in the first place. Looks like I was spot on with my prediction :)

Back