Is she a large girl... Wide in the hips?... Roomy?

I'm just forced to wonder... through all of this... did it ever occur to this chick to just STOP FUCKIN EATING?? :ftard:

Ah, food... the most addictive substance known to man. It's all well and good until you hit 'obese', and then you're probably fucked for life and only going to get worse. :shock:

Yea that's something that gets me.... how the fuck do these parents not get charged with child abuse??

they should just let an "accident" happen and kill her so she doesnt cost british taxpayers millions in healthcare later in her life.

even if you're overweight you can lose weight

what i dont understand is how you have so little self respect for your body that you would allow yourself to become 50+ pounds overweight

even if you're overweight you can lose weight

what i dont understand is how you have so little self respect for your body that you would allow yourself to become 50+ pounds overweight

It has to do with self-image. People like this eat food for comfort. They then look at themselves in the mirror and see that they are fat, which makes them feel bad again, so they have to eat more to feel more comfortable and the cycle repeats itself until someone has to smack them around and tell them to stop fucking whining and to do something about it.

33 Stones? Not sure what that is, but evidently it means she's fat. (after seeing the pics)

I bet the US is #1 in this category. We've probably got a whole ARMY of 500lb FAT teens!!

USA! USA! USA! We win again!

Back