[Star Wars] Solo

Please.

Everybody on this forum is going to watch it. It's star wars after all. It's just so shitty that TLJ was a fucking trainewreck. TFA was ok, R1 was good imo. But TLJ, holy shit damn

I want a Boba Fett movie
I won't pay a dime to see it. if I end up seeing it it because I'm trapped in a room with it playing. I thought a han solo movie was retarded long before there were legitimate reasons to think it will be retarded including this trailer.

as for rogue one and TLJ I'd put each at the bottom of the swars films, yes under TPM

Apparently they hired an acting coach for the main actor (I don't even know who it is) after they shot most of it.

That's not exactly promising

Hey Disney, keep over saturating the market with Star Wars! This way by 2020, it won't be special anymore!

rogue one was pretty good

I mean it ended on a total downer which is rare for those movies (aside from empire which is the best)

I think things are a ton different now. My kids know too much about the canon cartoons so they know that darth maul is still alive etc.

we didn't have that growing up. We had three movies and thats it, no internet and speculation.

also I guess they've undone a lot of the past canon, like the whole zahn thrawn trilogy, although the rumor is they might make a thrawn movie. That's what the this trilogy should have been.

Just read a prediction that Emilia Clark's character will tell Han "I know," at some point

Back