Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Is there any video of in-game footage available that might provoke me to join the Dark Side?

Edit: RECENT in-game footage?

I wish I had footage of a douche named Sammy Ourailles who looted every corpse in his group last night and then hung around to continue trying to loot. What a cunt.

I have sinced learned to bank, and bank often.

nostratic said:
I wish I had footage of a douche named Sammy Ourailles who looted every corpse in his group last night and then hung around to continue trying to loot. What a cunt.

Well...keep his name handy if TW ever decides to get a guild together we can put a price on his head. :shinner:

um

im kinda confused

would someone please clue me on what talent and trait runes i should pick?

as of now, ive choose an rogue elf

and have dunno what to do with the rest of these points

tia ;0

^^ just got back from the store and they just gave me this 'pre-order' version supposedly with some extra chars... ved

along with the full regular version.

All for the regular price... :D

Roarke Imon, level 10 thief, death server.

who's the highest lvl tw'er on death right now? they can get the guild started up. we gott get together and get that started. hopefully i'll be off newbie island in a few days. lets try to have a guild by the weekend.

LostDuck said:
Well...keep his name handy if TW ever decides to get a guild together we can put a price on his head. :shinner:

Already recorded for future reference :bigthumb:

Just trying to decide what other char I may put together. I've always done melee, so I sorta want to keep doing something different. Maybe I'll go rogue with my next guy.

Also, this is the longest thread I've ever spawned... Kinda makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

if you really want to get a guild going gather all your people and have then stop spending money at all (not even to train). The guild seed is expensive.

Hit 27 today and had my first PVP experience. Nothing major, just a couple dicks trying to gank a group i was in. Cool thing is we were all R2s and we took out an R3 and made an R4 run, so high levels don't completely own a group of lower level characters.

I had very little problem getting my spells to stick on them also. Even less of a problem than I do against monsters.

Back