New New GIF (animated) Thread

GIF.gif

Could be a cluster headache. Saw it on an LSD documentary. Basically the most intense pain you can imagine just comes at you in random waves. No one understand whats going on when it happens, people lose their shit to the pain. Breathing O2 helps but not much, and so does LSD.

Could be a cluster headache. Saw it on an LSD documentary. Basically the most intense pain you can imagine just comes at you in random waves. No one understand whats going on when it happens, people lose their shit to the pain. Breathing O2 helps but not much, and so does LSD.

Also called 'Suicide Headaches', as a lot of people with the condition would rather take their own life than continue to live with it. It's awful.

A friend of mine was married to someone with the condition years ago. He hung himself eventually. :\

I would say he didn't get the loot box he wanted, missed out on tendies and then tried to reply to arsin on tribalwarforums.com

Also called 'Suicide Headaches', as a lot of people with the condition would rather take their own life than continue to live with it. It's awful.

A friend of mine was married to someone with the condition years ago. He hung himself eventually. :\
I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.

This is not a "cluster headache" treatment. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it's a girl that suffers either a specific form of epilepsy or autism that is being treating with medical marijuana. After about 2-3 minutes of treatment, she calms down and stops hitting herself.

edit: It's autism. Here's the original video:

I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.

I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST:D is so fucking dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:

I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST:D is so fucking dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:

I also suffered from chronic migrains, shrooms helped alot.
I've had some migrains resurface after being 6 years free of em. And I am looking to take a heroic dose of shrooms to help with em. (haven't taken shrooms in 2 years).

Back