The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

actually, since TW is posting over at f4$ we should just have someone ask them if anyone still has the video or pics. that would probably be easiest.

I believe that you are correct.

I recall it being Daspin's response to nspec's "raid" on his house a couple weeks after the fact. I think that he figured out where npec worked and basically sat outside waiting for him all day.
I meant a little while after the daspin-troy 7-11 showdown...something like only pics of the confrontation were posted at first, and then a video surfaced a little later, but it was horribly short and wasn't of the whole thing because it was taken with the GF's cell phone, or something like that. it was a while ago...I can't be expected to remember everything.

I believe that you are correct.

I recall it being Daspin's response to nspec's "raid" on his house a couple weeks after the fact. I think that he figured out where npec worked and basically sat outside waiting for him all day.

yeah, im pretty sure this was it. i think there was maybe 1 person with nspec, but daspin had his gf and maybe 1 or 2 others, she had a small vid camera. It was posted as his 'response' to tw ripping his ass over getting goatse'd

Taken from his Dad's companies FAQ

Mr. Daspin owns his private merchant banking firm, Daspin & Co. Mr. Daspin sold all his previous merchant banking companies two years ago. Daspin & Co., is interested in investments in emerging and/or profitable companies where the minimum investment required is $25 million. Click Here to send all business opportunities to Mr. Daspin.

This guy has fuckin bank ;/

Back