do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are pretty slick, do they handle distance well? How would they handle trail running and uneven terrain?

For all the bad things of the vibram 5fingers, I could run on any terrain and run with my feet tilted at angles and never had to worry about rolling an ankle.

There are what I wear for trail running stuff.

a3tuexH.jpg

Those are pretty slick, do they handle distance well? How would they handle trail running and uneven terrain?

For all the bad things of the vibram 5fingers, I could run on any terrain and run with my feet tilted at angles and never had to worry about rolling an ankle.

There are what I wear for trail running stuff.

a3tuexH.jpg

They are both trail shoes, the second one has a bit more cushion but not much. I run trails with both of them. You will feel rocks but they are pretty easy to avoid. In terms of distance I don't really run that far, I think the longest I've gone with them is around 5 miles. Vanster has the MT10's I think and runs way more than I do so he'd be a better person to ask.

no i seriously don't (unless its the built in google filters) i like my internet unfiltered i also don't use adblock either
yeah the built in filter is what im refrring to.

this week my gmail filtered 16 emails... i use the ignore feature the same way.

there are plenty of posters i can just skip by and not read ie arsin, gandalf etc, but some posters cross into a "spam" zone when i read tw and id just rather not have to spend the biological energy to scroll by their posts.

Ban tehvul and keep banning his smurfs, it'll be more entertaining to see how many he creates due to his pathological obsession with tribalwar

the fivefingers are nice but I'm sure there are alternatives that allow for forefoot striking without looking so funny

it's more about forefoot striking than "barefoot running"

if fivefingers are the most comfortable shoe you can find that allow you to do so, then suck it up and deal with people on a forum ridiculing you for it

Back