i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

i guess i just need to practice putting them on... i'm wearing them for a few hours a day to try to break them in. i'm not going to be doing any serious hiking but i'm gonna do the atv tour in the rainforest and possibly the volcano tour too.

..:: ATV Tours Costa Rica :: One day ATV quad adventure tour in Costa Rica central valley::..

i was guessing i needed boots for that. i'll hang out whenever you call me to set something up. :phone:
I only set up meetings through PMs.

i fucked an arab chick once but i won't post that story because its personal.

Nice thing about fucking an Arab chick is that when you are done you can just spread rumors that you fucked her and her family will stone her to death and you don't have to worry about things like keeping your promise to call her or worry about running into her at a bar or store somewhere in the future and expeirencing one of those akward moments.

the whole point of posting personal stories here is so that the anti-social nerds masses can live vicariously through you

when their biggest highlight of the day is picking up a cheeto off the floor and eating, they instinctively flock to your posts like moths to a flame

90% of the flamers in personal threads are a bunch of lame pimply faced nerds with no friends. i love it.

the whole point of posting personal stories here is so that the anti-social nerds masses can live vicariously through you

when their biggest highlight of the day is picking up a cheeto off the floor and eating, they instinctively flock to your posts like moths to a flame

90% of the flamers in personal threads are a bunch of lame pimply faced nerds with no friends. i love it.
Irony ++

Start another thread asking how to talk to girls.

it's because of people like LouCypher and euhm Naptown who have such a sorry live, they are determined to fuck up everyone's else life by going Rl with anything you posts.

I would be damned if I would post another personal story here again because, it's creepty to know that people like Naptown/lou will actually call you RL etc.

(don't stop making threads. i love your drama stories)

i know naptown irl i've hung out with him he's a good guy with a sense of humor, and a friend of mine.

Sometimes its hard to separate the troll character from the real life character. Then again, some people here like lou and kittycat (2 examples) are douchebags in real life as well.

Only a few people know me (fucked up past life) here and I want to keep it that way for the most part.

Its a shame some idiots take have to spoil it for the rest of us:(

Sometimes its hard to separate the troll character from the real life character. Then again, some people here like lou and kittycat (2 examples) are douchebags in real life as well.

Only a few people know me (fucked up past life) here and I want to keep it that way for the most part.

Its a shame some idiots take have to spoil it for the rest of us:(

That's true about all aspects of life - tw is no different.

It seems 90% of this forum anymore is political, anti-American, and hititornot threads and that is just tsetse, orbital, and whomever is posting the hititornots ad nauseum.

nrd383734.jpg

Back