[E-Cigs] Fucking awesome

Zlex

Veteran XX
Before New Years I was smoking about a pack of Camel Lights a day. I have not had a cigarette in 11 days.

I have been using an electronic cigarette (vaporizes liquid nicotine) for a little over a week now. The first few days I went cold turkey and it was really fucking shit-tastic. But, since I started smoking this e-cig I haven't had a single craving for a cigarette. I just jam this thing in my pocket, and so far I've survived sitting in traffic and drinking at a bar.

This thing is pretty fucking amazing, I highly recommend it to anyone whose resolution was to quit smoking.

start trying to ween yourself, getting addicted to them is as bad or worse then taking in nicotine the regular way. Plus who wants to fucking explain that you're addicted to fake cigarettes

start trying to ween yourself, getting addicted to them is as bad or worse then taking in nicotine the regular way. Plus who wants to fucking explain that you're addicted to fake cigarettes

Yea. That is pretty much my plan. Right now I've been putting three drops of liquid into the cartridges, but I'm going to slowly drop it down month by month.

I'm also avoiding just puffing on it randomly. I wait until I feel like I need a cigarette, then I force myself outside and take a few drags.

I know they haven't been proven to be healthier compared to cigs, but I have to say I feel a whole lot better. I can breathe so much easier.

I was addicted to cold turkey for years. When I told people I was quitting cold turkey they would ask"O my god what are you quitting?" I would say "I'm quitting fucking cold turkey!"

I know they haven't been proven to be healthier compared to cigs, but I have to say I feel a whole lot better. I can breathe so much easier.

Don't worry about that propaganda about which is healthier. It's ridiculously obvious which one is at least the lesser of two evils. Liquid nicotine and a solvent that is safe on the skin and safe to ingest, it just hasn't been tested as far as inhalation. I actually just bought an e-cig today. I plan on using it to ween myself off as someone else said, since I've quit easily enough before, but this should make it so that I don't need to buy a whole pack if I need a little nicotine. I hope that's how it works out anyway. :)

Been there, done that.

I loved mine until parts started to fail, and then I put it in a box and haven't used it in months.

I want to try e-cigs but there are so many different kinds out there. Can someone recommend the best one for my money that won't go out of business and leave me shit out of luck when it comes to refills

I've been smoking one for about a year, love them. My birthday was last week and the wife bought me a Protege. It's expensive for a stainless steel battery housing, but it hits hard and lasts about 8 hours per battery, where the normal batteries last about 2 1/2.

Back