Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 57 of 229
mixmandan
VeteranX
Old
1121 - 03-10-2009, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienkiller View Post
i just tried to vote again for u (signed up the first day) and it says my login in invalid... fail

edit: seems like the captcha they have sucks, and every time i put it in it says "characters entered incorrectly"
Its case-sensitive so make sure u type them in caps if they are capitalized.

Sponsored Links
alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
1122 - 03-10-2009, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmandan View Post
Its case-sensitive so make sure u type them in caps if they are capitalized.
now it just says login unsuccessful... must have disabled my account, and i didnt really put in anything that crazy. prob cuz i put my name as Jack Hoff

watwat2
Veteran++
Old
1123 - 03-10-2009, 15:13
voted

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1124 - 03-10-2009, 15:16
well if they weren't legit votes they weren't legit votes so I don't really fault them for it.

the impossibility of proving 18+ is whats ticking me off. A quick google search and 36% of xbox gamers are under 18. I can only imaging that correlates to their votes eventually.

alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
1125 - 03-10-2009, 15:20
hah just check my spam email account...

All Participating Voters:

At this point we have been unable to verify that the information provided upon Voter Registration is legitimate and valid. Until additional information is provided that can be confirmed as valid, as required by the official rules of Feldmann Nissan's Dream Wedding Giveaway, all votes previously cast will not be counted and voting privileges through this email account are suspended.

If you would like to reply to this email with valid information, your account will be updated.

Thank you,
Dream Wedding Administration
info@feldmannnissangiveaw ay.com

slacker
VeteranXX
Old
1126 - 03-10-2009, 15:33
I didnt get that email.

Also, lets make up those 1600 votes. The last 4 days, we have been making up 100 votes per day. That means we have enough time.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1127 - 03-10-2009, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienkiller View Post
hah just check my spam email account...

All Participating Voters:

At this point we have been unable to verify that the information provided upon Voter Registration is legitimate and valid. Until additional information is provided that can be confirmed as valid, as required by the official rules of Feldmann Nissan's Dream Wedding Giveaway, all votes previously cast will not be counted and voting privileges through this email account are suspended.

If you would like to reply to this email with valid information, your account will be updated.

Thank you,
Dream Wedding Administration
info@feldmannnissangiveaw ay.com
so send them real info and get em back

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1128 - 03-10-2009, 16:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPudge View Post
I didnt get that email.

Also, lets make up those 1600 votes. The last 4 days, we have been making up 100 votes per day. That means we have enough time.
I agree we still have plenty of time. 5-10 TWers have been joining in on the fun every day and we still have the 1700 "haven't replied" facebook members.

I spamed the first 8 pages of that tab and facebook yelled at me

Whiplash
VeteranXX
Old
1129 - 03-10-2009, 16:24
+1 vote from me.

NeotiK
VeteranXV
Old
1130 - 03-10-2009, 16:24
+1 vote.

good luck.

Nemanach
VeteranX
Old
1131 - 03-10-2009, 16:25
Voted again

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
1132 - 03-10-2009, 16:32
I got the 'invalid info' email what bull****

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
1133 - 03-10-2009, 16:36
"invalid"

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1134 - 03-10-2009, 16:37
if you got the invalid respond with real info

I mean come on did any one really think a name like dick cheese wasn't going to get flagged?

from the sounds of it it was almost exclusively people from here using completely ridiculous information. Any one who got the "invalid" email and thinks there stuff looked legit should post what their info was so we can laugh at them

Last edited by telos; 03-10-2009 at 23:04..
Icey
VeteranX
Old
1135 - 03-10-2009, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
if you got the invalid respond with real info

I mean come on did any one really think a name like dick cheese wasn't going to get flagged?

from the sounds of it it was almost exclusively people from here using completely ridiculous information. Any one who got the "invalid" email and thinks there stuff looked legit should post their info for fun.
No offense dude but do you expect me to give some dealership my real info and then subsequently get harassed with not only offers from them but all those sponsoring vendors and God knows who else they sell that **** to?

Sorry but no. Still hope you win, but no.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
1136 - 03-10-2009, 16:50
I actually used real info and received those "invalid" emails. It wasn't my info, but someone's real info.

slacker
VeteranXX
Old
1137 - 03-10-2009, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
No offense dude but do you expect me to give some dealership my real info and then subsequently get harassed with not only offers from them but all those sponsoring vendors and God knows who else they sell that **** to?

Sorry but no. Still hope you win, but no.
i just filled in the info from where i used to live

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1138 - 03-10-2009, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
I actually used real info and received those "invalid" emails. It wasn't my info, but someone's real info.
.... you also are probably 20 of the 83 suspended accounts because you didn't listen to me when i said shouldn't sign up a million accounts in the lab. Its not hard to slip up once with what you were doing.

EDIT: then again we put signs up in our campus labs so it could have just as easily been that.

I feel i need to disclaimer all of my posts at this point. I don't condone cheating, you shouldn't do it, it doesn't help any one, all I can do is tell you not to but they can ban us from the contest due to others conduct so play by the rules. ect ect.

Last edited by telos; 03-10-2009 at 17:02..
butters
Veteran++
Old
1139 - 03-10-2009, 17:00
voted

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
1140 - 03-10-2009, 17:02

Page 57 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless