You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 12 of 58
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
221 - 01-28-2009, 14:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
I love all the people defending Kura in this thread. The guy has been a complete douchebag to half the forum for years, and you're honestly surprised that someone finally got him back? This was pretty much inevitable
you take the internet way too serious you disgusting obese slob

honestly hes been here for 6 or so years as well as you

and yet you still let him get to you

if you didnt come off as such a *****y whiney fat loser, maybe you wouldnt be so enraged when the internet makes fun of you

Sponsored Links
NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
222 - 01-28-2009, 14:43
I think all three of you should have been banned a long time ago for your own sanity.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
223 - 01-28-2009, 14:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
11 pages in one day, epic, and I wasn't even in here until now.

Carry on, carry on.
not enough hos or coasters i guess

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
224 - 01-28-2009, 14:44
does anyone notice how unsually polite and respectful kurayami is to other forums and yet trolls this place 24/7 like no tommorow

it's a weird parallel and i don't really understand this split personality

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
225 - 01-28-2009, 14:44
Am I the informant?

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
226 - 01-28-2009, 14:44
its really easy to pick out the people that kura really got to, and those that actually didn't care about his trolling

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
227 - 01-28-2009, 14:45
nah he posts like that here when he's drinking himself to a stupor to forget about living in a 1 br apartment with his brother

braski
VeteranXV
Old
228 - 01-28-2009, 14:45
where the **** are the pictures or whatever else this is all about
goddamit i see nothing but text

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 01-28-2009, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
does anyone notice how unsually polite and respectful kurayami is to other forums and yet trolls this place 24/7 like no tommorow

the guy is ****ed up

he was the nicest person ever on that videogame and pc forum

he would ask nicely and say thankyou with 50 smilies and he would continusouly post about wanting "help" and being an "idiot"

its like he had 100% different personalities on different forums

it just proves it was all trolls both ways

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
230 - 01-28-2009, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
why is kotz trying to steal my thunder
because kotz is the REAL socially inept one

in his mind, because Kurayami always abused him, and reminded the forum who he was throughout his smurfing, and posted his gay looking picture, Kurayami has become the mastermind behind his constant unpopularity (probably in the real world as well as on the internet)

this isn't true, no one ever did or ever would like him even without Kura's attacks, but recently all of kotz's energy has been devoted to BRINGING DOWN KURAYAMI and somehow becoming popular

thats my theory anyway

Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
231 - 01-28-2009, 14:46
i think there are at least 5 people in this thread who should be in a mental institution.

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
232 - 01-28-2009, 14:46
This thread actually makes me realize just how much people waste their lives. A majority of TW now has my pity.

Is there a donation button to help half of these slobs get off their feet and get real jobs?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
233 - 01-28-2009, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post

sort of like when buffalo bill would take a break from his mass murdering by dancing in front of a mirror with his cock and balls tucked back behind his legs and saying "i'd **** me....i'd **** me hard" listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCCYBKXn44

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
234 - 01-28-2009, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
it just proves it was all trolls both ways
Uh, everybody knew he had a troll schtick here except for the internet girly-men who get their panties in a knot over everything (you). This is not new news.

carn0va
Unregistered
Old
235 - 01-28-2009, 14:47
this **** is pretty ****ed up

fraggle's sig speaks for how much of a tool he really is

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
236 - 01-28-2009, 14:47
im not goona post here anymore i dont think its right how fraggle released the info im actualyl honestly pissed

it was way more fun trolling him constantly

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
237 - 01-28-2009, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
This thread actually makes me realize just how much people waste their lives. A majority of TW now has my pity.

Is there a donation button to help half of these slobs get off their feet and get real jobs?
says the guy who was so much of a fan of ****ty anime that he named himself after a character

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 01-28-2009, 14:47
whatever happened to the whole "no personal information" rule thing?

not only is this estalking **** creepy as hell, but it's really getting annoying

Nail Bomb
Banned
Contributor
Old
239 - 01-28-2009, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
sort of like when buffalo bill would take a break from his mass murdering by dancing in front of a mirror with his cock and balls tucked back behind his legs and saying "i'd **** me....i'd **** me hard" listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCCYBKXn44
are you honestly comparing someone who makes you rage on the internet to a killer? Honestly, take a break from tribal war go outside.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 01-28-2009, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Man View Post
Uh, everybody knew he had a troll schtick here except for the internet girly-men who get their panties in a knot over everything (you). This is not new news.
a shtick that he held on to for 9 years and 90,000 posts? you would have to be mental to create a personality like that for yourself

Page 12 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon