Guild Wars 2

If I'm on just ask and I'll be happy to pewpew.

Otherwise I'm just continuing my exploration till I hit 80 before I spend most of my time in wvwvw / spvp.

Ill be on pretty often and im always down to pvp, im west though so times may conflict. I have a small mumble server we can use if we dont have voice chat up

it seems like if I line of sight a melee using Z-Axis at all, like jumping ontop of a barrel, or something silly, they will reset half the time.

lol well ill try again based on that... for that particular dood i just have to kite him opposite the fountain and watch for his rockets.

it's cool we seem to have a few people who are up for spvp

you should all post up your game IDs so i can put you on friends list and hassle you to play when we are making tourney grps

someone who is not from a fucked up timezone should do this too, perhaps Maka or Oxy or HK?

you need to have someone at least attempting to organize things or it just won't happen, i would do it but I'm just on too late for most of you

which is a shame because at prime time in kiwi land tourney is 90% noob PUGs, and it's real easy to get to round 3 then get owned by trebuchet and super tank guardians gg

fuck battle of kyhlo

im down for some sPvP

post gameID bro

you too Tony :f

when/if we get to the point that we have a regular group of decent players we can work specific team builds, just need a good balance between damage output players and tanky types, can't have it weighted too much one way

I think we do good atm, only thing we lack is a guardian most of the time

Back