Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

We all use filters on our cameras here in Mexico to get rid of that natural yellow tint. Only movies give you the real picture. They just want to be like the US,,,
until I show them pictures of downtown San Diego homeless. I'm doing my part to educate and stop the illegal immigrants.

Scooby! You're welcome to set up a vacation with us. We're back and forth here in TJ/SD and Mazatlan until September. After that we'll be more often in Mazatlan; October is an awesome time to come!

I just checked flight prices. Between $100 & $150 round trip. Just told my wife. She said cool as long as you don't rape her. Bring your GF. If not, there's always the chance of meeting our weather channel girl.
xE09C2k.jpg

Culiacan would be your destination if they don't fly to Mazatlan... just over 2 hour drive to Mazatlan. Should be able to pick you up or advise about taking a bus from Culiacan to Mazatlan, (don't laugh; they're decent buses with a movie).
Flying first to Culiacan and taking a bus is usually cheaper than flying straight to Mazatlan,,, it's what we usually do.

Patricia says to check expedia/travelosity too for other other airlines to Mazatlan/Culican.

Last edited:
if u go 2 mexico, there will be plenty of whale meat b/c no japs r raiding the coast w/ their ~research~ vessels, conducting ~studies~

u haven't lived til u have enjoyed a michoacan whale meat street taco

I'm still tryna decide where to live when I retire in 3 years or so. California and Japan looking like good options so far.

In Japan you wouldn't be the shortest person around midge.

I was walking behind a guy at the train station yesterday morning during the AM commute. He was dressed like your typical salaryman - non-descript slacks, white collared dress shirt, briefcase, etc.

But he was literally under 5'0"

So in my head I kept baby-talking to him like "aww! Are you going to work little guy? U gonna b a nice little wagey slavey today? ur fukn adorable!"

man, mexican buses rule
took one to Acapulco, and to and from mexico city a few times while living in cuernavaca
they also had those movie theaters you reference 12 years ago, years before anything like it hit american main stream.

Well
The truck is packed, dog & wife are ready. Off for yet another drive from Otay, TJ to Mazatlan. Taking it slow; 3 easy drive days instead of 2. Mi nombre es Curvas Peligroso. Buenas suerte todos

Back