[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's probably a fatal mistake to not realize who has the guns in this country and how far they're willing to go to guarantee Trump is re-elected. But by all means, please keep acting like it's some kind of joke.

It's probably a fatal mistake to not realize who has the guns in this country and how far they're willing to go to guarantee Trump is re-elected. But by all means, please keep acting like it's some kind of joke.

HAHA, I really want to see the redneck insurrection, take two. How far in do you think the coasts are going to push your shit if you make the fatal mistake of trying to overthrow the democratic election? Trump lasted as long as the Confederacy, get over it.

So now you're getting threatening, just like Qcumber, but don't have the courage of your convictions, just like Qcumber.

Anyone else?

Quoted for hilarity. Thank you so much for this!

literally describing a militia coup leading to an un-elected dictator.

orcocracy was a neologism i coined after watching a rochester, NY whitebread milquetoast NPC horde tear through an upstate restaurant

i don't speak french canadian but i assume that means "yes, we in quebec want 2b part of usa"

Reactions: clu
How far in do you think the coasts are going to push your shit if you make the fatal mistake of trying to overthrow the democratic election?

You mean the Democrat cities?

They're already surrounded by Trump voters. They just haven't realized it yet.

They will be cut off and starved out within days. You clearly know nothing about US demographics or geography.

data wants an authoritarian dictatorship sooooooo badly

don't worry bud i'm sure the boomer armed insurrection is right around the corner

Back