[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That's actually not a bad idea. All the retards can rise up in the name of Q, get slaughtered, and you'll have increased the average IQ of the nation by a significant degree. Genuis fucking move, really.

i wuld almost buy into a great reset if it could be done honestly. is that system being run by the same people running the current system now?

That's actually not a bad idea. All the retards can rise up in the name of Q, get slaughtered, and you'll have increased the average IQ of the nation by a significant degree. Genuis fucking move, really.

Who does this dumbfuck ozzy think is going to do the slaughtering?

Noodly-armed Antifa faggots? BLM joggers?

Bitch pleeeeeez.

quote-when-i-joined-the-militia-i-had-promised-myself-to-kill-one-fascist-after-all-if-each-george-orwell-84-63-95.jpg

michigan state board just cerftified biden's win.

storm's coming. trust the plan.

Pompeo (head of State Dept/fmr C_I_A Dir) warned all of the governors awhile back not to be taking money from china. My cunt gov and her minions should have heeded his warning.

The Storm is the only way to rid the Republic of the cancer that has infested the Republic for around 100 years.

They have done everything they can to destroy our Republic and have spent the last four years fucking with the 1 man they should not have fucked with. That 1 man just so happens to be the most powerful man on the planet.

Those corrupt fuckheads are the disease. We, the People are the cure.

Back