[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Myself and a lot of veteran friends of mine have been blocked indefinitely from posting in or creating events and groups. No explanation. No warning. I have never received any infractions or warnings for anything I had ever posted.

We’ve come to the conclusion that facebook is preemptively blocking veterans simply for being vets. So that we don’t organize a coup or some shit.

So, when is congress going to address this blatant violations of our rights? Congress needs to remove their protections against this behavior.

cool.gif

Myself and a lot of veteran friends of mine have been blocked indefinitely from posting in or creating events and groups. No explanation. No warning. I have never received any infractions or warnings for anything I had ever posted.

We’ve come to the conclusion that facebook is preemptively blocking veterans simply for being vets. So that we don’t organize a coup or some shit.

So, when is congress going to address this blatant violations of our rights? Congress needs to remove their protections against this behavior.

- has no idea what they did wrong

- assumes it must be because people are scared of them

- demands inquiry into what has been proven, by virtue of previous assumption.

yeah, we should block some posters for any arbitrary reason here on TW so they can use text and email instead

seems legit

jfc, you cant make this retardation up :lol:

Maybe all the boomers can get together and make their own internet ghetto, oh wait voat already did that then shut down when they went broke

0NPDLGd.png

the gop lost the house, senate, the presidency and the culture war in just 4 years i wanted to see where this train ends but now we'll never get the chance

Back