149602 - 09-21-2020, 18:50
the gift that keeps giving.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...74722677440512

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149603 - 09-21-2020, 18:56
Court affirms that slut Stormy Daniels can get ****ed.

Clifford v Trump - 9th Cir

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
149604 - 09-21-2020, 19:00
let us all use 2 decade old selfies on twitter

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149605 - 09-21-2020, 19:01
account avatars mean squat. its the info that matters

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
149606 - 09-21-2020, 19:08
tehvul what are you hearing from Q on the next drop?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149607 - 09-21-2020, 19:16
How the hell would I know what the next drop will be?

Just do as instructed in #4737 considering that's where we are.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149608 - 09-21-2020, 19:19
Here was the last drop.

(B2 = Bill Bar)

A B-2 Stealth Bomber Drops a Massive Ordnance Penetrator | Military.com

Which Tim Pool summed up well.

Pretty interesting B2 dropped a load on the riot states which all just so happen to be human trafficking hotspots coinciding with the 101 mil to fight human trafficking. which also coincidences the very same day Ivanka and the football player having the discussion on human trafficking. In conjunction with the Human Trafficking busts in Ohio the US Marshalls announced today.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 09-21-2020 at 19:29..
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
149609 - 09-21-2020, 19:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
democrats decided it needed to be a black woman and lo it was
ratings dictated what is was and not qualifications..

Can't wait for the new SCOTUS which is most likely to be a white woman Evangelical.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149610 - 09-21-2020, 19:35
My spelling, or lack thereof, reminds me I have been up for over 24 hours. Gonna find me a lecture and pass out listening to it. One of you take over posting info for the fine folks here at TW. You all have a good night.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Don't drink and drive. However if you do drink and drive make sure you are driving someone elses ****ing car.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
149611 - 09-21-2020, 19:39
p sure the real nuke comes this week when doj lets all the breonna taylor officers off and louisville burns down

exciting week

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149612 - 09-21-2020, 19:48
Can't mention George Soros on TV. They'll end the interview even on Foxnews. Skip to 04:40.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDd06DwrvMU
Also, if you comment in a TYT video, they'll call you a racist even if what you say is the truth.

Say something about Soros = You are an AntiSemite
Say something about Antifa/BLM/Left = You are Racist

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-21-2020 at 19:56..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149613 - 09-21-2020, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
My spelling, or lack thereof, reminds me I have been up for over 24 hours. Gonna find me a lecture and pass out listening to it. One of you take over posting info for the fine folks here at TW. You all have a good night.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Don't drink and drive. However if you do drink and drive make sure you are driving someone elses ****ing car.
Or, as one of my Kiwi friends told me one night - "Of course I'm gonna drive. I am way too ****ed up to walk."

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149614 - 09-21-2020, 21:09
I need to go back to the virgin islands to get a taste of freedom

glorious open-container-while-driving freedom

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
149615 - 09-21-2020, 21:14
p sure if Louisville burns down it would be an improvement.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149616 - 09-21-2020, 21:43
i thought there was going to be a skirmish in louisville a couple weeks ago when the two militia groups showed up

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149617 - 09-22-2020, 00:14
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149618 - 09-22-2020, 00:23
T-Dawg unhinged

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
149619 - 09-22-2020, 00:30
200,000?

I'd say America is doing pretty good... according to Joe Biden, he predicted 200 million should be dead by now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XwgixmCU34

Any one else notice the reverb in the audio... like the kind one gets when speaking to an empty room

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149620 - 09-22-2020, 00:31
Quote:
New York Police Officer Charged With Spying For China | Barrons

New York Police Officer Charged With Spying For China
AFP - Agence France Presse
September 21, 2020

New Yorkers protest against the Chinese government in October 2019
SPENCER PLATT
Text size

US authorities have charged a New York police officer with espionage, accusing him of gathering information about the city's Tibetan community for the Chinese government.

The officer, who worked at a station in the Queens section of the city, was directed by members of the Chinese consulate in New York, according to the indictment released Monday.

Born in China, the man had been granted political asylum in the US, claiming he was tortured by Chinese authorities because of his Tibetan ethnicity.

Through his contacts with the Tibetan community, the 33-year-old man gathered information between 2018 and 2020 on the community's activities, as well as identifying potential information sources.

According to the indictment, the man -- who is also an officer in the US Army Reserve -- allowed members of the Chinese consulate to attend events organized by the New York Police Department.

The Chinese authorities allegedly paid him tens of thousands of dollars for his service.

The officer has been charged with four counts, including enlisting in the service of a foreign country on US soil, misrepresentation and obstructing the operation of a public service.

New York City police commissioner Dermot Shea said the officer "violated every oath he took in this country. One to the United States, another to the US Army, and a third to this Police Department".

He was brought before a judge Monday and taken into custody, a spokesperson for the Brooklyn federal prosecutor told AFP.

According to the NYPD, he is currently suspended without pay.

Despite the man's claims he was tortured in China because of his ethnicity, the investigation allegedly revealed that both of his parents were members of the Chinese Communist Party.

"If confirmed by the courts," the espionage operation "shows that the Chinese Communist Party is engaged in malign operations to suppress dissent, not only in Tibet... but any place in the world," said the International Campaign for Tibet, an advocacy group that promotes Tibetans' freedoms and rights.

After allowing Tibet to function autonomously from 1912-1950, Beijing retook control of the territory in 1951. The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, has lived in exile since 1959.

Page 7481 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot