[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

And then you said only one thing was untrue. Implying the rest was true. Because it was corroborated.

Deflect some more.

“Shown to be wrong”

Holy fuck dude you are god damn inbred white trash dumb. You’ve long passed havex, OneManArmy, etc. as the dumbest person in this thread.

k43sdjyg22341.jpg

sigh every time

trump/putin/pence 2020

Oh man you're squirming extra hard today. Cringey.
Ahahhahahaah I love how dumb you guys are. Your posting is so predictable. Assert something, shown to be wrong, try again, shown to be wrong again, deflect with non-sensual reply. Probably crying from rage at that.

they just beat me up in jail and torture etc and then add cpt tele to whatever list i have made reguardless of protests

he wanted to make a white only nation out of the earth and exterminate blacks and jews and control the media etc etc

Uhhh yeah it was debunked. I know it’s Friday but you hitting the bottle already?

Up is down

right is left

good is bad

war is peace

slavery is freedom

gravity is not REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

serveimage

YOU ARE IN A CULT SHARTSHOOTER SCREAMS AGAIN

YOU ARE ALL TDS CULTISTS

serveimage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A better game would be called I know I am lying......you know I am lying.......but I bet you can't make me admit I am lying.......TEHE

Ahahhahahaah I love how dumb you guys are. Your posting is so predictable. Assert something, shown to be wrong, try again, shown to be wrong again, deflect with non-sensual reply. Probably crying from rage at that.
No I just laugh at you.

Show me what else has been shown untrue in the Steele dossier??? It's all corroborated!!!

No dipshit, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

not sure why anyone responds to shitshooter the raging unemployed production assistant.

fucker joined this thread like 2 weeks ago and is about to pass me in post counts

not sure why anyone responds to shitshooter the raging unemployed production assistant.

fucker joined this thread like 2 weeks ago and is about to pass me in post counts

he prompts topics for us to talk about

same reason i reply to him despite his highly selective ignore.....

cause otherwise the rest of us are mostly in agreement in here

chaol, humpdumbins, skipperlicious, blackpeople, ascotia, cael and the rest of the left wing window licking trolls offer up one liners the rest of us know they couldn't possibly believe

yet alone bother to substantiate further

I will admit I’m slightly addicted to being right all the time and taking out my frustration with the Trump supporters of the world who actively make life worse for everyone in the country and on the planet.

Back