@people who wait for the closest parking spot...

Boom. I find it amusing people stuff around to get a spot near the mall entrance door, holding the rest of us up and then walk for kilometers once inside the huge mall.

I take issue with the assholes that leave their shopping carts either directly adjacent to or directly in an empty parking spot. Unless you're an old lady or a disabled vet you could use a few extra steps and return the fucking cart to where you got it.

I take issue with the assholes that leave their shopping carts either directly adjacent to or directly in an empty parking spot. Unless you're an old lady or a disabled vet you could use a few extra steps and return the fucking cart to where you got it.

well if u park far away then :shrug:... i just put them next to wherever else someone else put them so i dont feel too guilty makin the cartboy walk so far just for mine :p:

but thats usually on top of a curb or something, never in way of anything. wtf kinda degens do that lol

backing in is commonly referred to as combat parking for all u non-military types

the more u knew

Back