Groove, what the fuck is wrong with your shit?

Odio

<b><font color="lightsteelblue">Veteran</font><fon

This is unacceptable. If you continue to provide this unsatisfactory level of craftsmanship, I will have to take my business elsewhere.

Good day sir.

Last edited:
not my config at all

u appear to be missing a sky panel from lsky, or have a white replacement, or conflicting versions (more than 1) of that sky and tribes is getting confused

and u appear to have skyrotation on and set very high speed

mj plugin very nice

this what meph has as far as speed concerned:

//Skyrotation speed, set to 0 to disable this shitty plugin
$mj::skyrotationspeed = 20;

lol

this is probably mj's clientsky plugin not being used properly

do not be dumb this ain't groove's doing

yeah 20 is way too high, iirc thats 20 degrees of rotation per tick or frame or whatever

try much lower numbers like 1 or 0.1 or 0.001 etc (i can't really recommend a good value because i use my own skyrotation func that works a bit differently)

I haven't changed anything. I run G:\Games\rtclltribe\AfterHopeTribes.exe and play tribe

it's not my fault. it has to be yours

if thats rtclls config it looks like ur missing the scriptGL ctfhud from it too

its possible that you've somehow lost the $mj::skyrotationspeed variable wherever its being set in that config (possibly clientsky.acs) and its defaulting to some high speed

Oh I've had that sky shit happen to me even though I have the rotation set to 0. I just restart tribes and it works. Also are u using the one groove linked or I linked cuz the one I linked is broken. If the ctf hud that he linked isn't working I think it's resolution related

im guessing he deleted your clientsky.acs.cs and now it has no rotation value and is using fucked up skies

he might have also deleted parts of scriptGL too, who knows

Back