LTT: 750gb hdd, (2) 2gb ram (4gb)

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
I'm willing to trade my 750gb hdd and two sticks of ram for a good mouse for playing tribes, and a openGL capable graphics card with installation software.

The hdd is SATA hard edge type so it will work on any of your new age pc's

I'll be willing to trade just the ram for a mouse or just the hdd for a graphics card. Even both, your pick.

Things included
-750gbhdd sata
-4gb (two sticks) ram
- extra ribbons
-usb ports (with intact wires) if you feel like adding extra ports to your pc

I will edit this post to update with pictures whenever I can get around to a camera. But the deal is on the table and I am serious. Hit me up on here if you're willing to do business.

willing to accept other things as well. Really need a mouse badly tho :(

Is this a one-size-fits all sort of RAM? I'd be pretty pissed if I made deal for SDRAM.

Most cell phones have cameras. Welcome to the 21st century.

Also, why do you have a link to metasploit in your sig?

Maybe borrow your mom's credit card when she falls asleep and order yourself a mouse.

ggs, was fun. c u soon.

well i have a crappy cellular device, and I need to find a connector to usb thing. The ram and hdd come from an acer aspire desktop
Acer_Aspire_X3_Series_desktop_610x697.jpg

as for the metasploit link, I like to practice penetration testing on servers in my free time. Usually an old windows nt that I have hosted locally or the ones provided by the company that bought them out. I keep the link in my signature in case I'm away from home and want to use it somewhere else. Since the folder trees can be kind of long, I just delete the whole thing and reinstall if I mess up adding a module.

the hardware isn't attached to anything and its all packed away ready to ship. I'm working on building up this old windows xp I have. Ideal for the games I enjoy the most. I can't stand these new games. I want to enjoy my classics to the fullest.

yeah, but I've really built up the software on this. I don't wanna have to use god forbid windows 8 or even 7. XP imo is still the best windows version.

yeah, but I've really built up the software on this. I don't wanna have to use god forbid windows 8 or even 7. XP imo is still the best windows version.

u know that in like 3 months there will be no security updates for XP anymore... ?

I disabled automatic updates anyway. have'nt used them in 2 years. shits pointless waste of bandwidth and always killing my tribe experience

Back