Hey dumpy dooby, are you going to write in Ron Paul on election day?

I bet he doesn't vote at all.

Will wake up late, claim it's not going to matter, doesn't want to drive to the poll, and stand in line.

That's fine, because all you have to do is be in line before the polls close, which is about 06:59pm. I usually go home, eat dinner, watch the news, then head out to the polls and cast my ballot.

Last edited:
it would be a shame to see someone who was obviouslly so taken by the democratic process not vote simply because the candidate that he lusted over was not chosen to run.

Dumpy and Validuz don't believe Ron Paul should have run for president... as an independent.

(they will vote Obama, if they vote at all)

I thought Dumpy was a huge Hillary Clinton supporter. I mean, he had that title for so long it must have broken his heart when she lost to Obama.

In their defense, that would accomplish nothing.

As opposed to everything else Ron Paul does? :lol:

He has important things to say that americans should get to hear at the national debates, and the other candidates should have to deal with his presence. He is a valuable critic of the fed govt.

IMO... sincerely.

My memory of previous debates with libertarians and Greens ch is that it was healthy for the USA. VOTING for them might be pointless, but having them in the presidential debate is not.

Back