[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

you guys got me! sorry for having the opinion that i think it's weird meeting people from the internet. whoops!

biggest douche Gigafool or ??

ohh wait no one to compare with hahaha

honestly if i was attacked by an awkward grunter and a spaz irl i would probably try to escape

so i think that is what i am going to do here

giga you are coming across as really creepy/awkward.

slow your roll youngblood

seriously though what's up with the racist grandmother bit

i dont know if that is still considered edgy in 2008

honestly if i was attacked by an awkward grunter and a spaz irl i would probably try to escape

so i think that is what i am going to do here

Except most of the population doesn't want to meet random internet people in person as it isn't a reliable, safe, or normal way to meet people. You can't trust them and you really have no interlocking friends, values, beliefs, morals, geographical location... essentially your just meeting them cause you played post on some random forum together. You can find new friends through current friends school work etc. It's just not my cup of tea, that doesn't mean I'm awkward it means, I'm in the same boat as most of the population who finds it creepy.

I don't hate on anyone who does it though it's fine, it's just my personal preference not to. I have met people on here one time before.

i've met akuma, glare, fsb-spy, fool, ayz, and a bunch others and i'm not saying they weren't chill i'm just saying it's a little weird. if you have a problem with that you can go to your black wimminz and complain about it.

actually i have no problem understanding that many people are awkward, antisocial, and afraid of meeting anyone they aren't forced to

and a decent amount of them can be found on internet forums writing paragraphs about why meeting new people is scary :)

Back