Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership? by JuggerNaught - Page 22 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?
Page 22 of 70
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
421 - 09-27-2017, 22:56
it's not mine and if you read I laughed at it passing.. it does record some numbers though. All of it adds up when it comes to protecting the NFL shield. Protecting the shield requires these people to shut up. The NFL will do anything to protect the brand

Sponsored Links
phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
422 - 09-27-2017, 22:59

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
423 - 09-27-2017, 23:00
Keep proving your stupidity

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
424 - 09-27-2017, 23:08
Art Rooney must have laid the smack down.

Quote:
“Maurkice Pouncey said entire Steelers team plans to stand for the anthem Sunday in Baltimore.

“Pittsburgh Steelers will go out there and do the right thing,” he said.”
Pittsburgh Steelers make decision for national anthem following controversial tunnel debacle.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
425 - 09-27-2017, 23:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
How many stood for the anthem?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
426 - 09-27-2017, 23:13
out of those three jersey burners?

and he only stood up b/c he was going 2 get a beer

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
427 - 09-27-2017, 23:16
Yeah it's about burned jerseys

Quote:
One report on Watchdog.org said that over the past two decades, the NFL has raked in about $7 billion of taxpayer money to spend on stadium renovation and building.

Another study from the Brookings Institution showed that federal taxpayers have subsidized the construction of 36 stadiums at a cost of over $3.2 billion since 2000.
Now, ask yourself if wealthy white NFL team owners are going to allow that kind of cash to slip away?
Now ask yourself how these protesters stand a chance in hell?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
428 - 09-27-2017, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
You are so stupid... look at this thread I have plastered with people who don't care.
all you've plastered this thread with are heaps of MONUMENTALLY stupid posts

even by TW standads.

you are this years #1 TW draft pick

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
429 - 09-27-2017, 23:21
Denial

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
430 - 09-27-2017, 23:22
Coombz Trap has his finger on the pulse of the nation, NFL going belly up by week 8.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
431 - 09-27-2017, 23:23
No I just know how rich white guys think

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
432 - 09-27-2017, 23:23
and so do you

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
433 - 09-27-2017, 23:24
You don't even know how you think. Whatever, you are having fun i guess can only knock you so much for being a moron.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
434 - 09-27-2017, 23:25
Quote:
and so do you
IT BELONGS

IN A MUSEUM

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
435 - 09-27-2017, 23:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
You don't even know how you think. Whatever, you are having fun i guess can only knock you so much for being a moron.
You don't know that wealthy white old men don't care about social justice?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
436 - 09-27-2017, 23:28
I am counting on greed. Foolish bet? I don't think so

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
437 - 09-27-2017, 23:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
IT BELONGS

IN A MUSEUM

Awesome. I just watched that the other night. Repped.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
438 - 09-27-2017, 23:43
Quote:
The message is supposed to be "I'm protesting injustice," but it turns into "I'm protesting injustice, which I equate with America itself." It is the petulant demand that everyone else fall in line with the protesters' exact political preferences and their vague political program—I haven't found anybody who can tell me what concrete measures would convince the knee-takers to stand up again—or else they will refuse to love their own country.
Quote:
For a fairly large core of those on the Left, this message is deliberate. They have long sought to use racism as their excuse to indict the entire American system as irredeemably evil, in order to justify tearing it down. When I started pushing people on Twitter to tell me what the protests are all about, I got a lot of this back: about how the national anthem is "nationalistic and bombastic," America has not merely been indicted but "convicted beyond a reasonable doubt," and we all need to be deprived of the pleasure of "guilt-free sports."
Quote:
If anybody thinks this is going to hurt Trump with the people who voted him into office, then this is going to be a long eight years.

If you want an idea of how this is going over, observe fans booing the Patriots players who kneeled for the anthem. Or observe that NASCAR immediately announced it would fire any driver or crew member who kneels for the anthem. They know that for their audience patriotism is non-negotiable, and it would be death for their sport to let faddish protests start up there.

Why does the Left always augur in this kind of self-destructive protest? It begins with how they defined themselves as the "Resistance," which caused them to stop asking whether something is right and only to ask whether Trump is for or against it. So if he comes out in favor of God and country and the anthem and the flag and football and mom and apple pie, then the Resistance has to be against all of those things.
Quote:
So congratulations, Resistance fighters. You're going to get Trump re-elected, while preventing progress on the big issue you claim to care about. But, hey, at least you got to show us how woke your eight-year-old is.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
439 - 09-27-2017, 23:44
Quote:
One report on Watchdog.org said that over the past two decades, the NFL has raked in about $7 billion of taxpayer money to spend on stadium renovation and building.
Quote:
Now, ask yourself if wealthy white NFL team owners are going to allow that kind of cash to slip away?
Now ask yourself how these protesters stand a chance in hell?
how about we ask ourselves why we r spending this money

~god bless~

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
440 - 09-27-2017, 23:47
More and more coaches signaling "only football matters" which is short for, you're about to get told *****es. Spin it how you want, the end result is these fools are about to learn to shut the **** up

Quote:
"Just the fact that we're still talking about this, you know, in my opinion it really gives those divisive remarks legs, power," Lynn said. "I just choose to move on and not talk about it. And I know some people don't agree with that, but that's my approach. I've got to get this team ready to play Philadelphia."
Los Angeles Chargers' Anthony Lynn ready to move from anthem protests - NFL Nation- ESPN

Page 22 of 70

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

Social Website Bullshit