[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Old people have something young people desperately need.

Experience.

sorry i don't need a lecture on how when u were young u had to stand in line at the bank and that kids these days with banking apps are ruining the country

thank u 4 ur experience old ppl, now go back to the nursing home

thank u 4 posting that facebook link that perfectly explains liberals

CyALOw0WEAAtKIV.jpg

kicking and screaming we will pull u along

sorry i don't need a lecture on how when u were young u had to stand in line at the bank and that kids these days with banking apps are ruining the country

thank u 4 ur experience old ppl, now go back to the nursing home

CyAPW7zW8AAjd1V.jpg

even immigrant mail order first lady beat u at shit posting now

Cx_FMo6UkAAaAR3.jpg

Us adults don't need a lecture from a child. Now go clean your room and take your anime gf with you.

ur a prime example of someone who's internet privileges at the nursing home should be regulated

i really do fear for ur sanity given u spend 8+ hours a day shit posting

g00d 1 icfire

now back to your medicated jello

Rorschach Romanov on Twitter:

this is what you spend all day worrying about

#pizzapartygate

Curmudgeon545 pts4d
I play females frequently cause if I'm going to look at a butt all day it may as well be.

Last edited:
lmao good 1, i'd love to see trumps base do this

u would love to see the people who made america great, are the backbone and workforce of america, all that we have, all that we have done, continue to make america great again?

well buckle up buckaroo

:bandit:

Unless you were born in 2000 you are not a millennial. This is probably the first time I have ever used the term "millennials". I personally prefer to call kids kids and leave it at that.

Back