[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

But he needs their votes, unlike dennis hastert who hes willing to hang out to dry

pedofriends.jpg

My loose understanding is that the balance is multiple accusers against his word, and that his story has changed since this broke (re: acknowledging knowing the women)

As these are alleged pre-digital relationships that occurred decades in the past, he-said she-said is likely all anyone is gonna get

Which does not make it true, or grant more plausibility to their story. He only gets to deny something once, anyone can come forward and accuse. Now you could argue that it's less likely that multiple people would lie about such a thing, but to make that argument you have to be disinclined to believe that multiple people can have ideological reasons for making false claims. I do not believe this to be the case. I think almost anyone is capable of lying, especially if they can justify it to themselves and even moreso if they receive money, attention, and support.

there's no proof boys, he was just banned all over town because they really hate republicans in alabama, it's a conspiracy!!

old white man who goes to the y with moore thinks he's a great guy, more at 11

he didn't do it guys honestly fake news!!

You have to wonder why all the Roy Moore accusations are 30-40 years old.

Lets also not forget that Roy Moore was a Democratic from 1965-1992 the same time frame as the accusations of his misconduct.

He lost his district attorney election in 1985, joined the GOP won his next election and hung the Ten Commandments in his court room and people have loved him ever since.

Lots of cucks defending a bat shit crazy bible banging pedo up in here.

Unadulturated MAGA.

I thought Roy Moore was chasing 16 year olds?

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

I never defended Franken, thanks. I'm also pretty sure none of Franken's accusers are/were children.

You claimed he had nothing to hide. You certainly did not go after him or anyone who dared support him. Are you a supporter of sex crimes so long as they aren't against children?

Not at all. I'm also sure there's a pretty big difference between sexual harassment and statutory rape, especially when the accused offender is 20 years older than the victim.

But I know these are just semantics to you Fool.

anyone can accuse anyone of sexual harassment/statutory rape.

why wait until a month before his election after almost 40 years?

because they want to sabotage his election, and they know that they'll never get caught lying, because it was 40 years ago. it's as simple as that. and apparently, it worked with the people who already weren't going to vote for him in the first place.

gg

Last edited:
Not at all. I'm also sure there's a pretty big difference between sexual harassment and statutory rape, especially when the accused offender is 20 years older than the victim.

But I know these are just semantics to you Fool.

I apply the same standard of proof in both cases. You support an admitted serial harasser. Unless you wish to disavow?

Back