[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2hgju2z9dq201.jpg

We got them now boys!

Jason Kotz of Chicago is a serial rapist of the elderly, so it upsets him that this forever tarnishes his ability to run for office. :(

Yes we wait years for our elected officials to go through court process before we remove them that's how it always works

Let the pedos stay in their position until 6 years from now when the court decides

Lmao fool is so full of shit :lol:

it sounds like you don't understand what due process is, and why it doesn't apply here

But I did ask whether people think he engaged in inappropriate relationships or not. That is a different question than "can they prove whether or not these relationships existed?", which seems to be the direction you want to take this

Or I don't think that the statement of a single individual that may or may not be true about whether someone who may or many not be a criminal should be the deciding factor on whether someone should or should not be elected. Crazy I know.

We pick our outrage boys!

If it's a Dem they are evil if it's gop we shout fake news!

Maga!

yeah, good point kotz

it's like when you're outraged about Roy Moore over suspect allegations while ignoring Bob Menendez who the DOJ claims to have corroborated evidence of banging underaged prostitutes supplied by a doctor convicted in a $100mill medicare fraud scheme

Or I don't think that the statement of a single individual that may or may not be true about whether someone who may or many not be a criminal should be the deciding factor on whether someone should or should not be elected. Crazy I know.

So you just changed your bullshit on due process to this

Wow total shill

And it was multiple accusers in most cases example: moore

yeah, good point kotz

it's like when you're outraged about Roy Moore over suspect allegations while ignoring Bob Menendez who the DOJ claims to have corroborated evidence of banging underaged prostitutes supplied by a doctor convicted in a $100mill medicare fraud scheme

What the fuck are rambling about I'm not outraged about anything

it sounds like you don't understand what due process is, and why it doesn't apply here

But I did ask whether people think he engaged in inappropriate relationships or not. That is a different question than "can they prove whether or not these relationships existed?", which seems to be the direction you want to take this

Do you support due process? Yes or no?

So you support that Al Franken is a predator?

I haven't followed his story is it just one person or many?

I don't really like the guy to begin with if it was one accuser I'd want more evidence or to wait same with Moore if it was multiple type deal I'd say he should step down.

I'm pretty moderate. I'm not really outraged about any of this shit because I figured it has always been going on for all sides tbh.

There are multiple accusers. In all likelihood some are politically motivated. Some may be inaccurate or outright lies.

But there sure is a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

I haven't followed his story is it just one person or many?

I don't really like the guy to begin with if it was one accuser I'd want more evidence or to wait same with Moore if it was multiple type deal I'd say he should step down.

I'm pretty moderate. I'm not really outraged about any of this shit because I figured it has always been going on for all sides tbh.

I believe it's 8 accusers now, some with pics.

Moore seems to have to much smoke to be no fire ... In either situation he's too creepy to be running your telling me there is no other better republican canidate?

Al Franken seems like a huge loser in general and creepy so I wouldn't mind him stepping down either like he did.

Like I said I hold the same standard for both parties but you sure as hell don't wait for due process for a person running for Senate.

Back