[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax raging about cake and some bullshit on Twitter lol

What a Fucking snowflake Cuck :lol:

He's on Twitter more than sjw are lmao :rofl:

4bgzi28qvj201.png

lol #MAGA

I'm kinda surprised that so far only 3 directors have been outed.

Hollywood hasn't taken much of a hit.

Nice to see FrankenJew go down, sometimes the media kikes let a loss slide, sometimes they play it up - as if to overemphasize a loss. Boxes within boxes.

Well the tribe still has a 12% hold on Senate seats. YOu c an than John McStain and Fienstein for sponsoring a bill allowing out of State funding for senatorial candidates.

NY and Hollywood money hard at work.

now that franken is stepping down, expect dems to demand orange hitler to step down

nevermind what orange hitler said was in jest and not done without consent, unlike what conyers, franken, and others did without consent

its not like any of our 'manly' left leaning posters here have women lining up to get 'hooked up' and understand the difference

:lol:

Wow Franken left with such class and dignity. Lol what a joke, he’ll be known as a molester for the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another problem with Nelson is that she has a motive to lie and forge: as a circuit judge, Moore ruled against her in a 1999 divorce case.

And her attorney in 1999 didn't demand Roy Moore recuse himself from overseeing her case due to alleged rape accusation when she was 17.

Give me a break, who actually believes this horse shit?

Im not defending Roy Moore either, I don't care about him either way. Im defending common sense in knowing when someone is trying to hoodwink the system.

Early reports are that Nelson and Allred will produce an expert to prove the rest of the yearbook is not a forgery. So a proven forger is bringing in her own expert. What an insult to the people of Alabama.

:rofl: the lack of self-awareness of these freaks is unreal

Back