LGBR Did get beat up, lol

I can't believe Sarc actually felt the need to attack a kid :rofl:

Man dude... like I had no respect for you before, but now I hope you just die an early death befiore you get the chance to procreate.

whereas merlock CANT beat up a 15 year old kid and will shun the motivations of people bigger than him.

Go smoke a bowl and kiss more ass, you little fucking street rat.

Nomad said:
youre still jealous no one wants you to participate in any activity.

I'm jealous cause a friend was physically handled by someone 10 years his senior? Right nice logic there mr im a human being with flaws

Mav said:
I'm jealous cause a friend was physically handled by someone 10 years his senior? Right nice logic there mr im a human being with flaws

I think he's suggesting that you would become aroused in what may very well be your only sexual encounter.

Fuck.. why am I such an asshole tonight?

Sojourn said:
I think he's suggesting that you would become aroused in what may very well be your only sexual encounter.

Bored?

You are being considerably nicer in the other thread tho.

Sojourn said:

ok are you reading some other thread or did i go blind from the fat

where did he even remotely reference anything sexual out of me commenting on Sarcastick not being kicked out?

Sojourn said:
Enough with this kid bullshit, okay? At 15 he should be old enough to understand the concept of keeping one's mouth shut. I'm sorry that the concept seems to elude some of you, but you don't just start mouthing off to someone who's twice your size.

This is just getting ridiculous. He probably had a bloody nose, and maybe some bruises, and you want to charge Rob with assault and battery? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Not that I care either way(Don't know LGBR in the slightest and Sarc always seemed ok to me), but if a bloody nose and bruises isn't enough to warrant assault, what is??

K, look ppl. There's not 1 pic after 2 days. This is a bullshit story generated at UVA for the pure pleasure of UVA forumites. Ya'll are pawns in a silly little game.

Phyzx said:
K, look ppl. There's not 1 pic after 2 days. This is a bullshit story generated at UVA for the pure pleasure of UVA forumites. Ya'll are pawns in a silly little game.
Yah I figured it was a joke about 5 minutes after posting and reading it, the whole story is like obscured cherubs. It's sounds like it could happen but in reality it would be very different and the posts would be different. Also the people posting about what happened made it sound too real etc. With the "some people might of had pics" "ill post pics soon" "Noone had photos I think, Maybe." The whole Dogpiling thing ontop of him made no sense. Also Sarcastick would have been thrown out no doubt in reality. Also there would have been 20 posts started by people posting about how it happened. Also pics would have been faster coming of Sarcastick and LGBR. The whole cops showed up and did nothing made no sense too.

Wulfen said:
Not that I care either way(Don't know LGBR in the slightest and Sarc always seemed ok to me), but if a bloody nose and bruises isn't enough to warrant assault, what is??

Something, perhaps, a little more serious?

Phyzx said:

If thats true fuck all those that came up with this 'idea'. It's bad enough some people (not myself but some) couldn't make it to UVA who really wanted to go, they got some bullshit drama dangled infront of them to just see how they react? Fucking lame (if thats the case)

Back