LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Jazmine said:
From what I can tell he rode there with Nat Mav so maybe the parents thought he would be watching over him..(Im in no way saying that Mav was responsible at all for what LGBR did) I personally would have gone with him if he were my son but not all parents are into gaming and may not think that sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.:shrug:

I'd think, at this point, 50 pages later. We can probably all agree that everyone could've done something better. Cheater should've electrified a fence around the kiddie area. :]

Gon said:
he probably convinced them he woul dbe ok on his own

yep, most of us who have gone to lans have been there with our parents once.

i did it 3-4 years ago when i was 15ish, my dad came and checked it out, then left after he made sure i was setup, and having fun

def said:
yep, most of us who have gone to lans have been there with our parents once.

i did it 3-4 years ago when i was 15ish, my dad came and checked it out, then left after he made sure i was setup, and having fun

How many 23 year olds did you go up to and pick fights with? :)

I actually feel sorry for this LBGR character. I don't know what wires would be crossed that would make him feel invincible. I'm suprised he wasn't brought up better and I'm suprised that he'd go out of his way to try and intentionally fuck up the LAN for other people, including himself.

Its apprent to me, hes got some problems already. Self esteem issues and what-not, seems pretty apparent for me. At every LAN I've ever been to, I think I came out with more friends then I went in with.

I never went to a LAN with something to prove to everyone else, and I'm hardly the picture of normality or social ability. Just makes me really pity LBRG

its kind of weird that if sarca wasn't "popular" in this community he would be kicked out of uva and nobody would be standing up for him in this thread.

personally if some 15 year old kid kept shadowing behind me somewhere i'd probably tackle him as well. but hey, maybe i'm just violent.

Rabid Poop said:
its kind of weird that if sarca wasn't "popular" in this community he would be kicked out of uva and nobody would be standing up for him in this thread.

I wouldn't have any different opinion of LBGR than I would if Sarcastick had been joe-blow not of TW Fame.

It'd be more interesting to see how more crowded the bandwagon would be if it had been someone like fedz who picked the fight. Fedz is like 12, isnt he?

SarcaStick said:
When you ask someone to get away from you 5 times(very nicely), and they proceed to think they are some tough guy who's going to sit there and bad mouth you, well..it's not gonna work.

To say it's an insult to mark and tom, you're retarded. The first thing I did was appologize to them both.

What's funny is everyone here AT the LAN, will tell you that he deserved it.

I'm just going to end this with: 'The interweb and real life are two separate entities. If you think you can get away with what you say in irc and online, in real life, then ur sadly mistaken.

<3

Assuming you go on to get married and have kids, you will probably wake up one day feeling like total shit. Your kids will display their usual uncanny ability to do the one thing over and over that absolutely trips your fucking switch and you will feel the white hot anger welling up inside you. Hopefully you will look down at them and realize they don't have the wisdom of your years nor the experience with dealing with emotions that you've gained through many a trial and error. You will realize that they constantly make very bad decisions and only through setting the proper example will they ever learn any different. I trust you will give them the benefit of the doubt that you didn't afford LGBR. It isn't my place to tell you your business, but beating up a 15-year-old isn't something to be proud of.

When I was about 12 or 13, I was at a high school basketball game..it was about 30 mins before tipoff. There were only a few people in the gym and one of the refs was there. I knew it was cool to get on the refs during the game because I had seen and heard other people doing it. As he's walking out on the court, I yell "Hey ref, you're ugly". He turned around and looked at me sitting there on the bleachers and just smiled. I realized at that moment the vast difference between a grown man and a snot-nosed little punk with a big mouth and he never got within 50 feet of me.

My 0.02...take it for what you will.

Rabid Poop said:
I agree 100%. And it's nothing against him, but more about the way the community works. Some people get zero fucking respect no matter how much they contribute to the community, and others get tons, and get special treatment.

Sojourn said:
Dude, you talk so much shit you could plant a fucking forest in it. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. If Rob pushed you, and you grabbed a bat, you really would end up seriously hurt. Get it through your head.. there is no respawn in real life, cheesedick. Get rid of the tough guy act.

Stop suckin sarc's cock.. kthx

Zombee said:
I agree 100%. And it's nothing against him, but more about the way the community works. Some people get zero fucking respect no matter how much they contribute to the community, and others get tons, and get special treatment.

Where sar and shiz were acting up at the last lan, everyone ousted them for a while. If sar had started all this, then we'd all be pissed at him.

I'm not a PS'er so don't expect any more than this.

sarca_lgbr.JPG

NightTrain said:
Assuming you go on to get married and have kids, you will probably wake up one day feeling like total shit. Your kids will display their usual uncanny ability to do the one thing over and over that absolutely trips your fucking switch and you will feel the white hot anger welling up inside you. Hopefully you will look down at them and realize they don't have the wisdom of your years nor the experience with dealing with emotions that you've gained through many a trial and error. You will realize that they constantly make very bad decisions and only through setting the proper example will they ever learn any different. I trust you will give them the benefit of the doubt that you didn't afford LGBR. It isn't my place to tell you your business, but beating up a 15-year-old isn't something to be proud of.

When I was about 12 or 13, I was at a high school basketball game..it was about 30 mins before tipoff. There were only a few people in the gym and one of the refs was there. I knew it was cool to get on the refs during the game because I had seen and heard other people doing it. As he's walking out on the court, I yell "Hey ref, you're ugly". He turned around and looked at me sitting there on the bleachers and just smiled. I realized at that moment the vast difference between a grown man and a snot-nosed little punk with a big mouth and he never got within 50 feet of me.

great post, i agree. night 1 sarc -10

Adults are supposed to have control of themselves and kids are known to do stupid things. I agree with everyone who said Sarc should have handled it by giving him a wedgie or locking him in a closet.

A grown man going after a 15 year old violently is never the right thing to do... but what's really screwed up is he, as a adult, should have had some respect for the people running the LAN and should have tried harder to avoid causing the hosts problems. At the very least drag the little bastard outside if you feel like you just have to pummel someone half your age and size.

But wtf do I know?

NightTrain said:

thanks

I think Sarc's cool in posts for the most part, except that time he bitched me out casue I thought XXX sucked :chill:

But I tend to agree, grown man attacking a kid is not the solution. Glad to hear appologies were made etc, but its still bad form.

So long as he wasn't seriously beating the fuck out of him, I see nothing wrong. LGBR, if he was just being an annoyying little fuck, deserved to be roughed around a bit. Like I said, nothing major, but enough so that he could learn that there is a line. There' snothing wrong with that, and, i've got news for you, its how it used to be. So long as sarc didn't cross a line of just straight up walloping on him over and over, i have no problem with it.

Back